Warner Bros. DiscoveryRemote, FL
This was removed by the employer on 10/23/2023 3:04:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcast News Category
Browse the Sports Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Spotter, Sports jobs in Remote-FL
Search all Spotter, Sports postings
Full Time Job
Spotter, Sports (Temporary)
Location: Remote, Florida, United States of America
Your New Role…
Sports Spotter for national network remote broadcast.
Your Role Accountabilities…
• Assist production staff during sporting events by documenting statistics of the event.
• Identifies the player or players involved in a particular action, such as a goal, a foul, or a particular play.
• A spotter provides a strong support role to the announcers or commentators who, due to the fast-paced action on the field, may not be able to always identify the right player or players involved in a particular play.
• Works with the statistician present to provide the announcer or commentator with a statistic or storyline that is relevant to the player or the particular play.
• Minimum 5 years' experience for national network remote sports broadcasts.
• Strong knowledge of sports, including NBA, soccer, MLB, golf, and Esports.
• Ability to multi-task and work in a high pressure fast paced environment, usually with tight and changing deadlines.
• Nice to Have: be willing to travel from home market.
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at email@example.com.