Warner Bros. DiscoveryLondon, UK
This was removed by the employer on 11/2/2023 5:04:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Specialist, Programmatic jobs in London-UK
Search all Specialist, Programmatic postings
Full Time Job
Location: London, United Kingdom
Your New Role
This role will focus on driving business goals for Warner Bros. Discovery's Streaming Services and US Networks. Reporting to the Programmatic Manager, the successful candidate has experience working across various DSPs and will lead the implementation and development of the Programmatic channel, maximizing customer growth at cost-effective levels.
Your Role Accountabilities
• Own the strategy and performance of programmatic activity with full operational responsibility
• Lead Programmatic planning and media-buying across all territories, ensuring both functions are optimized to achieve high levels of growth with an ROI-focus
• Keep abreast of market trends and developments
• Work closely with the planning teams to recommend effective growth strategies and budget
• Maintain and develop strong professional relationships internally (cross departments) and externally (media vendors).
• Lead Programmatic innovation within the team and the effective use of relevant tools, identifying new BETAs and data sources to drive our Programmatic offering forward
• Clearly communicate performance and uncover growth levers
• Effectively document our strategies and approach to drive common understanding and efficiency
• Previous experience with a track record of delivering success in a similar role
• Deep understanding of programmatic landscape, with experience planning and buying self-serve programmatic through at least one platform
• Proven experience with Direct Response campaigns with experience with attribution, conversion tracking, and optimizing towards strict KPI goals.
• Comfortable using excel to both run campaign analysis and provide recommendations, with experience using analytics to drive decision-making
• Demonstrable experience driving growth through testing and analytics
• Strong appreciation of the marketing funnel, and the relationship with specific tactics with clear POVs on tracking, attribution, ad fraud, cookie windows, etc.
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, regardless of sex, gender identity, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy, parenthood, disability or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at email@example.com.