Specialist - Paid Search
Warner Bros. DiscoveryLondon, UK
This was removed by the employer on 9/28/2023 5:04:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Specialist - Paid Search jobs in London-UK
Search all Specialist - Paid Search postings
Full Time Job
Location: London, United Kingdom
Your New Role…
This role will focus on driving business goals for Warner Bros. Discovery's Streaming Services and US Networks. Reporting to the Paid Search Manager, the successful candidate has experience working across digital buying platforms such as Google, Bing, and Apple Search. The role will also handle YouTube.
Your Role Accountabilities…
• Own the strategy, execution, and ongoing management of direct response Paid Search campaigns with the goal of subscriber acquisition.
• Ensure campaigns are executed flawlessly, with a constant eye on performance.
• Track, measure, and analyze campaign success, using performance signals to inform optimization regimen.
• Liaise with the Media Strategy team to gain an understanding of campaign-specific goals, targeting, and budgets, while collaborating on best practices and strategic recommendations.
• Drive Paid Search innovation within the team – identify and/or build tools to improve automation, identify and spearhead the testing of new betas, keep abreast of market trends and developments from publishers.
• Maintain and develop strong professional relationships internally (cross departments) and externally (media vendors).
• Hand-on bid based buying and optimization across a number of platforms, including platforms such as Google Ads, Microsoft/Bing, Apple Search Ads
• 2+ years of hands-on, in-platform experience within a Paid Search position.
• Proven success with direct response Paid Search campaigns with expertise in attribution and conversion tracking.
• Experience with app campaign and Mobile Marketing Attribution (such as Kochava) preferred.
• Self-starter, highly motivated, positive demeanor, excellent communicator, and able to juggle multiple assignments simultaneously.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Analytical and comfortable dealing with data and reporting.
• Reasonable availability to respond to requests and attend to the real-time needs of campaigns outside normal business hours.
• Willingness and flexibility to ''pitch in'' with various ad-hoc projects to help support the larger team, including cross-functional support to other bid-based buyers (social, programmatic, SEM).
• Ability to adapt to change and continually evolve skills to meet the ever-changing needs of the television and streaming industry.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Drive systems, specifically in Excel/Sheets.
• Experience handling YouTube is a bonus
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, regardless of sex, gender identity, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy, parenthood, disability or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at email@example.com.