Specialist, Episodic Mastering
Warner Bros. DiscoveryBurbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 6/6/2023 5:04:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for Specialist, Episodic Mastering jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Specialist, Episodic Mastering postings
Full Time Job
Location: Burbank, California, United States of America
Your New Role
The Specialist, Episodic Mastering position will Specialize in workflow management of episodic format mastering. Review & validate written tech reports and submit recommendations for quality control approvals and coordinate delivery of final episode components required for day & date release.
Your Role Accountabilities
• Coordinate & ingest mastering delivery components of current episodic content. Organize and maintain high volume asset delivery and processing logs for daily progress reporting. Daily collaboration with unscripted & animation delivery coordinators.
• Monitor episodic content title management and metadata utilizing cross studio applications. Consolidate broadcast schedules for current productions to ensure global broadcast element availability
• Within WM enterprise application, process & reconcile episodic purchase orders for mastering deliverables.
• Vendor onboarding processing end to end. Front facing cross-divisional mastering representative to support internal workflow applications.
• Workflow risk assessment, identify escalation concerns and support trouble-shooting tasks to meet critical deadlines.
• Research and locate required elements for mastering projects and asset creation.
• Projects as assigned to support mastering activities as requested
• College preferred with emphasis on film and digital production
• 3-5 years' experience working with creation/production of TV/Streaming supply chain assets
• Strong understanding of episodic post-production workflows and deliverables
• Technical knowledge of quality control processes and report translation
• Familiar with scripted and non-scripted post- production & delivery requirements
• Experience with 4K UHD terminology, workflows, and processes
• Ability to supervise multiple projects and prioritize based on changing requirements
• Able to gather SLA metric data and compile into reports
• Ability to work effectively & organized consistently in a fast paced, dynamic environment and maintain composure
• Strong problem-solving skills, communication, people, and organization skills
• Computer skills required: MS Office Suite; Strong Xytech skills; Smartsheet; Tableau; Pivot Tables
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work independently and all levels
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
In compliance with local law, we are disclosing the compensation, or a range thereof, for roles in locations where legally required. $43,389.00 - $80,579.00 salary per year. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, Warner Bros. Discovery provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, an employee wellness program, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO).
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at email@example.com.