Social Programmer Br Gridiron
Warner Bros. DiscoveryNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Social Programmer BR Gridiron (Temporary)
Location: New York, New York, United States of America
Your New Role...
The Gridiron Social Programming Temp will be responsible for populating B/R Gridiron's social feeds with the best news and content surrounding the NFL. They will curate and program engaging content across all B/R Gridiron social platforms and will specialize in content curation and identification.
Your Role Accountabilities
• Create real-time social posts about breaking news & viral moments in the NFL
• Comfortably switch between Instagram, TikTok, Twitter
• Represent the brand while growing and interacting with audiences on all of our platforms
• Cover NFL events and games as they're happening (weekends/nights)
• Deep knowledge of the NFL and its players, on and off the field
• Experience working in sports and/or social media
• 0-2 years of professional experience
• A keen awareness of B/R Gridiron's voice. When breaking news happens, be expected to know how B/R reacts on multiple platforms
• Understanding of trends, memes, viral content and popular culture
• Bonus skills: Adobe Premiere, Photoshop, ClipPro
• Ability to work nights and weekends
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
In compliance with local law, we are disclosing the compensation, or a range thereof, for roles in locations where legally required. $38,584.00 - $71,656.00 salary per year. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, Warner Bros. Discovery provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, an employee wellness program, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO).
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
$38,584.00 - 71,656.00 per year