QA Editor - Sports
Warner Bros. DiscoveryLondon, UK
Full Time Job
Location: London, United Kingdom
Every great story has a new beginning, and yours starts here.
Welcome to Warner Bros. Discovery… the stuff dreams are made of.
Who We Are…
When we say, ''the stuff dreams are made of,'' we're not just referring to the world of wizards, dragons and superheroes, or even to the wonders of Planet Earth. Behind WBD's vast portfolio of iconic content and beloved brands, are the storytellers bringing our characters to life, the creators bringing them to your living rooms and the dreamers creating what's next…
From brilliant creatives, to technology trailblazers, across the globe, WBD offers career defining opportunities, thoughtfully curated benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best selves. Here you are supported, here you are celebrated, here you can thrive.
Your New Role…
We are looking for a QA editor to be responsible for the editorialisation of our premium sports content across Eurosport platforms, working back-end across video delivery in service to all premium platforms - including Discovery+ - and front-end on amplifying that content properly. The role is part of a wider network of QA editors in multiple regions who work closely together.
Your Role Accountabilities…
• Ensuring we have clean and accurate titles and descriptions on all our premium sports content for UK and international English platforms
• Updating imagery on key assets as live sport progresses
• Quality checks on content which saves as VOD
• Tagging content in order to operate automatic content collection rails
• Liaising with scheduling and broadcast teams to ensure users have accurate and up to date programme information
• Incident reporting and monitoring
• Management of Eurosport.com premium placements
• Strong attention to detail is a must, along with the ability to produce clean copy
• A passion for and knowledge of sport is essential
• Confident working in a fast-paced environment
• Evening & weekend work will be required
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, regardless of sex, gender identity, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy, parenthood, disability or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.