Warner Bros. DiscoverySilver Spring, MD
This was removed by the employer on 2/21/2023 5:04:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Programming Coordinator jobs in Silver Spring-MD
Search all Programming Coordinator postings
Full Time Job
Location: Silver Spring, Maryland, United States of America
Assist Program Scheduling department in a variety of areas including helping to develop and execute network strategies, carries out discrete parts of assigned scheduling activities and implements ongoing scheduling processes.
Your Role Accountabilities...
• Gathering, entering and disseminating scheduling materials for TLC and Discovery Life.
• Responsible for entering and maintaining official program schedules into Broadview. This position includes regular data entry and data governance.
• Actively participate in the strategic planning of the TLC/Discovery Life schedules. Includes screening and electing episodes of assigned series.
• Create, draft, and release Program Changes and Monthly Releases.
• Act as Scheduling liaison for TLC/Discovery Life and Internal Departments – answering programming and scheduling questions as needed.
• Serve as the point of contact for listing services, ensuring programming information is accurate and complete.
• Monitor ratings for audience trends. Must have awareness of the competitive landscape for strategic scheduling and counter programming stunts.
• Works closely with post-production and media logistics teams on version management and editing needs.
• Coordinate nonlinear scheduling of TLC/Discovery Life content, working closely with internal groups on the windowing of content across nonlinear platforms (D+, TLC Go and other streaming platforms)
• Perform other duties as needed and as directed by the Scheduling team.
• College degree preferred.
• 2 years of experience in area of responsibility
• Enthusiastic fan of content and knowledgeable in social media
• Analysis and troubleshooting skills as they relate to scheduling.
• Extreme attention to detail with the ability to handle multiple projects under tight deadlines.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Knowledge of video/media production and/or processing.
• Strong communication skills.
• PC background; experience in Microsoft Excel, and Word.
• Experience with entertainment scheduling systems a plus.
• Attention to detail, accuracy, and strong organizational skills
• Strong organizational skills with ability to act independently and responsibly
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
In compliance with local law, we are disclosing the compensation, or a range thereof, for roles in locations where legally required. $36,123.00 - $67,086.00 salary per year. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, Warner Bros. Discovery provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, an employee wellness program, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO).
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.