Production Executive - Wall To Wall Media - Full-Time Or Part-Time
Warner Bros. DiscoveryLondon, UK
This was removed by the employer on 2/7/2023 11:05:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Browse the Film and TV Development Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Production Executive - Wall To Wall Media - Full-Time Or Part-Time jobs in London-UK
Search all Production Executive - Wall To Wall Media - Full-Time Or Part-Time postings
Full Time Job
Location: London, United Kingdom
Location: Bristol or London
Wall to Wall is one of the worlds leading production companies and has been supplying innovative, hugely popular, award-winning programming around the world since 1987.
The role of the Production Executive is to oversee all assigned productions, ensuring that all programmes deliver maximum value on screen, whilst making agreed recoveries. The purpose of the role is to help maximize profitability and efficiency across all areas of the company
• Overseeing the budgeting and scheduling of all assigned paid developments and productions.
• Line manager to assigned Production Managers, who report to the Production Executive on all production matters (including but not limited to finance, personnel, access, insurance, music) involving setting up and maintaining regular production meetings.
• Ensuring on the assigned productions that regular cost reporting is provided to the senior management team.
• Working with assigned Production Managers on health and safety (including overseeing risk assessments) as well as insurance, both standard production insurance and bespoke cover where required.
• Working with the development team on paid and unpaid developments.
• Acting as a bridge between development and production, ensuring that productions, whether commissioned or not, transition smoothly from development into production.
• Working with senior management on contract negotiations with talent and third party suppliers, including but not limited to significant production deals (e.g. post-production, camera deals etc.).
• Negotiating and setting rates for freelancers.
• Working with the senior management team ensure efficient and prompt cost reporting on productions to broadcasters.
• Nurturing and developing junior staff.
• Working with the legal team on broadcaster agreements and production related contracts.
• Encouraging sustainable production practices.
The Must Haves
• Experience in a similar role working for big Intl streamer or US broadcaster show
• Experience in factual production ideally including factual entertainment
• Experience with budgeting, scheduling, and staffing for productions
May require occasional overseas travel to location
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, regardless of sex, gender identity, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy, parenthood, disability or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.