Production Assistant, Marketing
Warner Bros. DiscoveryNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 12/18/2023 10:31:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Production Assistant, Marketing jobs in New York-NY
Search all Production Assistant, Marketing postings
Full Time Job
Location: New York, New York, United States of America
Your New Role...
Production Assistant will support the Food Network/Cooking Channel Brand Creative Production Management team. This is an entry-level position that requires a high level of organizational skills and the ability to multitask. Candidates must have a strong interest in editing, production logistics and coordination.
Your Role Accountabilities…
• Assist Brand Creative Production Management team with coordination on team projects.
• Acquire materials needed by Writer/Producers and outside production partners for promotional projects, including graphics, music, source footage, show descriptions, etc.
• Oversee edit sessions and outputting versioned promos.
• Oversee audio mix sessions.
• Coordinate footage delivery from show production teams, building relationships and working to obtain footage in a timely manner.
• Support Writer/Producers with music searches, tracking file delivery, and coordinating graphics needs.
• Work closely with the Operations team to load materials for Writer/Producer edit sessions (digital files, footage from drives, Aspera downloads), troubleshooting any issues that arise with footage deliveries.
• Review and check all promotional spots for accuracy prior to delivery for air.
• Manage international asset requests and deliveries.
• Send approval emails for promos ready for air.
• Create files and other requested materials for internal and external clients.
• Create compilation reels for team meetings.
• Assist with daily organizational tasks and regularly update project database.
• Other duties as needed and as directed by supervisor.
• Log and screen footage as needed.
• Submit all final deliverables upon completion of project.
• A college degree or equivalent experience required.
• Experience in the media industry preferred.
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
In compliance with local law, we are disclosing the compensation, or a range thereof, for roles in locations where legally required. Actual salaries will vary based on several factors, including but not limited to external market data, internal equity, location, skill set, experience, and/or performance. Base pay is just one component of Warner Bros. Discovery's total compensation package for employees. Pay Range: $35,360 - $58,542.00 salary per year. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, Warner Bros. Discovery provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, an employee wellness program, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and sick time and vacation.
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate and you require adjustments or accommodations to search for a job opening or apply for a position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.