Production Assistant, Brand Creative / Production Management
Warner Bros. DiscoveryNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 1/8/2024 2:31:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Production Assistant, Brand Creative / Production Management jobs in New York-NY
Search all Production Assistant, Brand Creative / Production Management postings
Full Time Job
Location: New York, New York, United States of America
Your New Role...
Production Assistant to support the Food Network/Cooking Channel Brand Creative Production Management team. This is an entry-level position that requires a high-level of organizational skills and the ability to multitask. Candidates must have a strong interest in production logistics and coordination.
Your Role Accountabilities…
• Assist Brand Creative Production Management team with coordination on team projects.
• Acquire materials needed by Writer/Producers and outside production partners for promotional projects, including graphics , music, source footage, show descriptions, etc.
• Maintain PIP (Projects in Progress) document encapsulating all ongoing projects of the Brand Creative team.
• Schedule edit sessions and voiceover sessions for our Writer/Producers and external production partners working with our internal edit scheduling team to ensure we have the Editors and Voiceover talent as needed.
• Maintain team edit schedule document.
• Coordinate footage delivery from show production teams, building relationships and working to obtain footage in a timely manner .
• Support Writer/Producers with music searches, tracking file delivery and coordinating graphic needs.
• Work closely with the Operations team to load materials for Writer/Producers' edit sessions (digital files, footage from drives, Aspera downloads), troubleshooting any issues that arise with footage deliveries.
• Send promo approval e-mails for on-air delivery.
• Create contracts for production shoots, pitches, and other projects with external production partners.
• Create purchase orders for invoice submission and track invoice payments for Brand Creative team projects.
• Enter new vendors as needed.
• Review and check all promotional spots for accuracy prior to delivery for air.
• Manage international asset requests and deliveries.
• Create files and other requested materials for internal and external clients.
• Create compilation reels for team meetings.
• Assist with daily organizational tasks and reularly update project database .
• Supervise basic edits, audio mixes and voice-over sessions as needed.
• Ingest shoot footage into media library.
• Other duties as needed and as directed by supervisor.
• Log and screen footage as needed.
• Submit all final deliverables upon completion of project .
• A college degree or equivalent experience required.
• Experience in the media industry preferred.
• Must be highly organized.
• Has the ability to multitask and work well under pressure.
• Works well in a team environment, and is a self-starter who can take charge and quickly troubleshoot issues as they arise.
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
In compliance with local law, we are disclosing the compensation, or a range thereof, for roles in locations where legally required. Actual salaries will vary based on several factors, including but not limited to external market data, internal equity, location, skill set, experience, and/or performance. Base pay is just one component of Warner Bros. Discovery's total compensation package for employees. Pay Range: $35,360 - $58,542.00 salary per year. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, Warner Bros. Discovery provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, an employee wellness program, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and sick time and vacation.
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate and you require adjustments or accommodations to search for a job opening or apply for a position, please contact us at email@example.com.