Physical Production VFX Coordinator
Warner Bros. DiscoveryBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
Your New Role…
Provides administrative and project support to the EVP, Visual Effects.
Your Role Accountabilities…
• Manage various administrative tasks for EVP: Prioritize & coordinate calendar, book domestic and international travel, maintain and submit expenses, manage calls and call log.
• Schedule meetings with various WB Senior which most often include: WB Presidents, WB Senior Level Executives (Domestic & International), Feature Production Producers, Directors, Supervisors; WB CDO; Senior Level Executives from other studios, Vendor CEO and Producers.
• In consultation with the Executive Vice President, prepares and reviews customized Deal Memos and new hire paperwork for VFX production staff.
• Assist in generating and updating detailed Visual Effects breakdowns and budgets by reviewing scripts and storyboards and discerning appropriate effects related issues from the material.
• Monitors Weekly Status Reports, Shot Summary Updates, etc. submitted by Production VFX staff. Distributes proper forms to VFX production staff.
• Maintains a weekly analysis of VFX costs reports and overage requests and completes a departmental weekly budget summary per project that details any additional expenses or savings.
• Reviews Visual Effects contracts ensuring adherence to VFX policies pertaining to retaining assets, credit guidelines, etc. Manage signature/approval requests for NDAs, and confidential contracts.
• Reviews WB Awards reels (Academy, VES, etc) and liaisons with Publicity for any materials due.
• Reviews VFX vendor reels for compliance with WB content guidelines.
• Distributes and manages VFX weekly agenda.
• Works on special projects as directed by the EVP, Visual Effects, such as statistical analyses and emerging trends.
• Manage P Card Purchases and reports, and day-to-day office operations for the Visual Effects department; office supply ordering, trainee schedules, conference room calendars etc.
• Coordinate and organize department files and intra-department communications, in addition to managing company administrative functions.
• Oversees and catalog physical production assets and assists production with requests and approvals.
• Previous studio/production experience required
• High School Diploma or equivalent required
• College coursework preferred
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Filemaker, Cinesync Pro, Shotgun
• Must have the ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with persons on all levels, in person and on the telephone
• Must have the ability to pay close attention to detail and understand written and oral instructions.
• Must have the ability to organize and schedule work effectively
• Must have the ability to work well under time constraints
• Must be able to handle multiple tasks
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
In compliance with local law, we are disclosing the compensation, or a range thereof, for roles in locations where legally required. $42,209.00 - $78,389.00 salary per year. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, Warner Bros. Discovery provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, an employee wellness program, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO).
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at email@example.com.
$42,209.00 - 78,389.00 per year