Paid Programmatic Specialist
Warner Bros. DiscoveryMiami, NY
Full Time Job
Location: Miami, Florida, United States of America
Every great story has a new beginning, and yours starts here.
Welcome to Warner Bros. Discovery… the stuff dreams are made of.
Who We Are…
When we say, ''the stuff dreams are made of,'' we're not just referring to the world of wizards, dragons and superheroes, or even to the wonders of Planet Earth. Behind WBD's vast portfolio of iconic content and beloved brands, are the storytellers bringing our characters to life, the creators bringing them to your living rooms and the dreamers creating what's next…
From brilliant creatives, to technology trailblazers, across the globe, WBD offers career defining opportunities, thoughtfully curated benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best selves. Here you are supported, here you are celebrated, here you can thrive.
Your New Role…
The Programmatic Specialist will lead the implementation and development of the Programmatic channel, maximizing customer growth at cost-effective levels. Reporting to the Programmatic Manager, the successful candidate will also integrate cross-functionally, regularly liaising with other teams within Subscriber Acquisition and the wider business org.
Your Role Accountabilities…
• Own the strategy and performance of programmatic activity with full operational responsibility
• Lead Programmatic planning and media-buying across all territories, ensuring both functions are optimized to achieve high levels of growth with an ROI-focus
• Keep abreast of market trends and developments
• Work closely with the planning teams to recommend effective growth strategies and budget
• Hand-on in-platform campaign optimization within multiple demand side platforms (DSPs)
• Set up Private Marketplaces (PMPs) to gain access to additional inventory
• Effectively collaborate with other teams and internal stakeholders
• Lead Programmatic innovation within the team and the effective use of relevant tools, identifying new BETAs and data sources to drive our Programmatic offering forward
• Clearly communicate performance and uncover growth levers
• Effectively document our strategies and approach to drive common understanding and efficiency
• 2+ years' experience with a track record of delivering success in a similar role
• Deep understanding of programmatic landscape, with experience planning and buying self-serve programmatic through at least one platform
• Proven experience with Direct Response campaigns with experience with attribution, conversion tracking, and optimizing towards strict KPI goals.
• Highly numerate, logical thinker, comfortable using excel to both run campaign analysis and provide recommendations, with experience using analytics to drive decision-making
• Demonstrable experience driving growth through testing and analytics
• Strong appreciation of the marketing funnel, and the relationship with specific tactics with clear POVs on tracking, attribution, ad fraud, cookie windows, etc.
• Excited by working in a fast-paced environment with excellent troubleshooting and QA skills - strong attention to detail essential
• Proven project management, self-organization and prioritization skills - Ability to multi-task with effective resolution management in a fast-paced, growing environment
• Reasonable availability to respond to requests and attend the real-time needs of campaigns outside normal business hours.
• Clear communicator who can translate strategy into action. Additional languages are a plus.
• Must have the legal right to work in the country you are applying for.
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
In compliance with local law, we are disclosing the compensation, or a range thereof, for roles in locations where legally required. $52,360.00 - $97,240.00 salary per year. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, Warner Bros. Discovery provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, an employee wellness program, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO).
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at email@example.com.
$52,360.00 - 97,240.00 per year