Olympics Bookings Coordinator
Warner Bros. DiscoveryLondon, UK
This was removed by the employer on 1/17/2024 4:31:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Sports Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Olympics Bookings Coordinator jobs in London-UK
Search all Olympics Bookings Coordinator postings
Full Time Job
WBD Sports - Olympics Bookings Coordinator (Fixed Term Contract)
Location: London, United Kingdom
Warner Bros. Discovery Sports represents WBD's portfolio of sports brands, channels and platforms. It collectively reaches 130 million people every month, engaging fans and broad audiences in more than 200 markets and in over 20 languages across all platforms where consumers are spending time -free-to-air TV, pay-TV, streaming, online and social.
Your New Role...
Reporting to the Bookings Manager, the Bookings team are part of the Olympic Operations team communicating with WBD Sports Markets managing requests and bookings for the International Broadcast Centre, Venue Facilities and related services for the period of the Olympic Games.
This role is offered on a fixed term contract for approximately 9 months from January to September 2024.
Your Role Accountabilities...
• Supporting with the end to end bookings process for WBD Sports' content for Paris 2024
• Responsible for collating and processing requests from the Markets for their Olympic Games time bookings.
• Support the Bookings Manager with presentations as required and assist with tracking of ongoing projects.
• Liaise with Internal Markets to establish their onsite production, engineering and operational requirements.
• Manage bookings in bespoke WBD bookings database, to communicate with wider business, Olympic Broadcasting Services and Paris 2024 Organising committee.
• Processing WBD Games Time orders and uploading to the OBS Bookings website
• Support in the preparations and setting up of the Bookings Office (part of the Broadcast Operations Office) on site in Paris and ensure that all pre-Games Time ordered services are delivered as booked and on schedule.
• Prepare daily Games time IBC, venue & Transmission reports for distribution across internal and external client groups.
• Assist in the distribution of Supplementary Access Devices for Dedicated and Occasional Use Games Time Services.
• Effectively resolve problems and roadblocks as they occur
• Responsible for raising Purchase Orders and other financial administrative tasks
• Demonstrable experience in all IT packages
• Experience of working in a broadcast environment delivering live events
• Comfortable working with conflicting deadlines and external demands
• Excellent problem-solving skills.
• Technical understanding of the demands of a live sport environment.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Working knowledge of booking systems used in broadcast environment would be an advantage
• Able to travel between Paris and London and be in Paris for the duration of the games (approx. 6 weeks)
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, regardless of sex, gender identity, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy, parenthood, disability or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate and you require adjustments or accommodations to search for a job opening or apply for a position, please contact us at email@example.com.