Manager, WB Studio Tour Hollywood
Warner Bros. DiscoveryBurbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 2/15/2023 3:04:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Manager, WB Studio Tour Hollywood jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Manager, WB Studio Tour Hollywood postings
Full Time Job
Location: Burbank, California, United States of America
Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood gets you closer to the entertainment you love by taking guests on the lot of a working studio. The Studio Tour gives guests a revealing look behind the camera at how Hollywood magic is made. From Friends and The Big Bang Theory to Harry Potter and the DC Universe, fans have the opportunity to explore the nearly 100-year-old studio as they visit the real sets and soundstages on the iconic 110-acre backlot, celebrating where the greatest entertainment in history was made.
This position is responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of our Tour in Burbank, CA. Position is responsible for developing and training staff in customer service and overall efficient administrative processes in addition to overseeing department policies and procedures.
Your Role Accountabilities...
• Assist in developing and implementing strategic solutions to support the expansion, development and efficient operation of the Tour. Assist in general management of the Tour on a day-to-day basis including promptly responding to incidents as needed.
• Collaborate with Director in creating and implementing a plan for efficient and effective tour operations, quality control, and reporting. This includes managing and implementing operational changes, overseeing scheduling of employees and temp labor, tour operational details including carts and tour spaces on the WB Lot, uniform maintenance and ordering, Union contract compliance, space planning and logistical coordination. Streamline redundant processes.
• Lead the Tour Department in ensuring the highest levels of customer service are met and exceed expectations. Develop, implement and oversee customer service levels on a regular basis. Audit and report on staff overall performance in order to provide additional training and solutions as required. Work with Marketing and Retail teams to maximize ticket sales and visitor spends.
• Responsible for Project Management and change management according to business needs. Assign and oversee short and long-term projects to appropriate staff members and follow through until successful completion. (system software implementation, process improvements, etc)
• Oversee Safety program for the Tour. Ensure all employees are properly trained and using approved procedures and equipment. Seek out solutions to issues as they arise. Uphold Emergency Procedures and testing as needed.
• Assist Director on disciplinary issues in coordination with Labor Relations and Human Resources. Provide feedback to all employees and input on Performance Reviews.
• Work with department Management, Marketing Department and, when appropriate, Warner Archive, Feature Ad/Pub, etc. to plan program and event calendars.
• Perform Duty Manager shifts as necessary including weekends, holidays and evenings
• 3-5 years Prior Attractions, leisure, or production related Management Experience, preferred
• Management and performance management of large numbers of staff
• Daily interaction with customers and demonstrated customer service excellence
• Commercial/retail experience would be an advantage
• 5 + years of strong management experience required
• Excellent communication skills required
• Strong Customer Services skills required
• Must be able to organize department systems and procedures
• Proficient in various computer systems (i.e. Scheduling tools, ticketing systems, e pos)
• Working knowledge of an attraction ticketing system, preferred
• Must be able to deal effectively and tactfully with Executives, guests, talent, vendors and staff
• Presentation and briefing skills
This position is required to work in person at one of our locations in the United States. Warner Bros. Discovery requires anyone working in our workplaces in the U.S. to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Exemptions to this vaccine requirement are available to those entitled to reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
In compliance with local law, we are disclosing the compensation, or a range thereof, for roles in locations where legally required. $66,500.00 - $123,500.00 salary per year. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, Warner Bros. Discovery provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, an employee wellness program, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO).
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at email@example.com.