Manager, International Marketing & Digital Marketing
Warner Bros. DiscoveryBurbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 5/9/2023 1:05:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Manager, International Marketing & Digital Marketing jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Manager, International Marketing & Digital Marketing postings
Full Time Job
Location: Burbank, California, United States of America
Every great story has a new beginning, and yours starts here.
Welcome to Warner Bros. Discovery… the stuff dreams are made of.
Who We Are…
When we say, ''the stuff dreams are made of,'' we're not just referring to the world of wizards, dragons and superheroes, or even to the wonders of Planet Earth. Behind WBD's vast portfolio of iconic content and beloved brands, are the storytellers bringing our characters to life, the creators bringing them to your living rooms and the dreamers creating what's next…
From brilliant creatives, to technology trailblazers, across the globe, WBD offers career defining opportunities, thoughtfully curated benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best selves. Here you are supported, here you are celebrated, here you can thrive.
Your New Role...
Supports VP, International Marketing and Executive Director, International Digital in the day-to-day communication with all Warner Bros. International territories on the creation, management, implementation and adaptation of their creative & digital campaigns to meet the strategic requirements for the assigned film slate.
Your Role Accountabilities...
• Supports the executive team in the development and implementation of marketing campaigns including strategy, creative direction and planning across departments with specific responsibility for the full int'l theatrical digital campaign life cycle, including idea generation, creative direction, digital creative, asset debuts and reporting on an international level.
• Responsible for the day-to-day management of the int'l social media campaign across various platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, etc.), influencer campaigns and digital activations.
• Manage third-party digital vendors through the proposal, development and execution process of int'l specific social media graphic campaigns as well as int'l ad units and int'l site creative.
• Manage relationships with creative vendors in the creation of short form TV campaigns & TV toolkit assets. Delivering strategic direction and routing through approvals and finishing.
• Ensure production deadlines are met and all creative components are technically functioning and of the highest possible quality for optimal user experience. Assist with managing time-sensitive trailer and content debuts.
• Contributes to international calls/meetings and manages required follow up with the team.
• Works with representatives from all disciplines including creative, media, promotions, research, and publicity to help the team gather the latest information on each film's campaign in order to properly keep the markets updated on plans.
• Track deadlines and communicate effectively with the creative services team to ensure all assets are delivered on time to markets and act as a resource for markets when it comes to assets and estimated deliveries of materials so local teams can plan accordingly.
• With the supervision of the VP, reviews and approves local advertising materials, centralized localization and adaptations of all creative to fit local strategy.
• Assists in managing the centralized localization process for debuts of trailers and posters to achieve global debuts.
• Help manage team functions surrounding print & AV trackers, Creative Content Day, presentation materials, and other creative needs
• Minimum 5 years professional experience required in film marketing, new media/online or technology marketing.
• Must have experience in social media marketing.
• Must understand print and a/v finishing language and process.
• Ability to assimilate relevant data sources and hone in on key insights that drive business recommendations.
• Entrepreneurial self-starter skilled at prioritizing and managing multiple project schedules and deadlines that run simultaneously.
• Experience handling and working with talent to complete custom shoots, social takeovers, personal social, etc.
• Strong influencing skills with the ability to manage internal stakeholders and make decisions quickly.
• Exceptional persuasive written, verbal, and presentation communication and presentation skills.
• Some international experience is preferred.
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• College degree preferred; Marketing, Business, Graphic Design, or other related field or equivalent experience highly desirable.
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
In compliance with local law, we are disclosing the compensation, or a range thereof, for roles in locations where legally required. $62,797.00 - $116,624.00 salary per year. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, Warner Bros. Discovery provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, an employee wellness program, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO).
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at email@example.com.