Manager, Global Social Creative Strategy / Global Digital Marketing
Warner Bros. DiscoveryBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
Location: Burbank, California, United States of America
Every great story has a new beginning, and yours starts here.
Welcome to Warner Bros. Discovery… the stuff dreams are made of.
Who We Are…
When we say, ''the stuff dreams are made of,'' we're not just referring to the world of wizards, dragons and superheroes, or even to the wonders of Planet Earth. Behind WBD's vast portfolio of iconic content and beloved brands, are the storytellers bringing our characters to life, the creators bringing them to your living rooms and the dreamers creating what's next…
From brilliant creatives, to technology trailblazers, across the globe, WBD offers career defining opportunities, thoughtfully curated benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best selves. Here you are supported, here you are celebrated, here you can thrive.
Your New Role...
Manages theatrical digital marketing campaign across social and creative advertising executions for assigned film slate.
Your Role Accountabilities...
• Responsible for the day-to-day maintenance of social media profiles across various platforms (TikTok, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, etc) including copywriting, posting, managing the creation of social graphics, reporting and responding to fans
• Manage third-party vendors for social media graphic campaigns and ad units
• Review photography and create social posting schedules
• Create and maintain content calendars
• Work with digital and linear media teams to align creative and media investments
• Brainstorm innovative ways to debut content and create social programs
• Embed social into digital marketing ideas and programs
• Manage social media streams for talent, filmmakers, and partner pages
• Execution and management of partner programs, digital content, and online ad campaigns
• Ensure production deadlines are met, vendors produce quality work, and manage the QA process
• High school diploma or equivalent required
• College degree preferred; Marketing, Business, Graphic Design, or other related field or equivalent experience highly desirable
• Minimum 5 years professional experience required in film marketing, new media/online or technology marketing
• Must have experience in social media marketing
• Experience with paid media platforms (Google Adwords, Amazon Advertising Platform, Facebook, Double Click, etc.)
• Ability to assimilate relevant data sources and hone in on key insights that drive business recommendations
• Entrepreneurial self-starter skilled at prioritizing and managing multiple project schedules and deadlines that run simultaneously
• Experience handling and working with talent to complete custom shoots, social takeovers, personal social, etc.
• Strong influencing skills with the ability to manage internal stakeholders and make decisions quickly
• Exceptional persuasive written, verbal, and presentation communication and presentation skills
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
In compliance with local law, we are disclosing the compensation, or a range thereof, for roles in locations where legally required. $72,247.00 - $134,172.00 salary per year. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, Warner Bros. Discovery provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, an employee wellness program, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO).
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at email@example.com.
$72,247.00 - 134,172.00 per year