Manager, Global Digital Marketing
Warner Bros. DiscoveryBurbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 10/16/2023 5:04:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Manager, Global Digital Marketing jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Manager, Global Digital Marketing postings
Full Time Job
Location: Burbank, California, United States of America
Your New Role…
Manages worldwide theatrical digital marketing campaigns across social, creative, partner and influencer executions for assigned film slate.
Your Role Accountabilities…
• Social Media Management
• Responsible for the day-to-day maintenance of social media profiles across various platforms (Facebook, X, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, YouTube Shorts, TikTok, etc.) including copywriting, posting, managing the creation of social graphics, reporting and responding to fans, and flagging trends.
• Review photography and make recommendations for social posting schedules and plan.
• Create and maintain content calendars.
• Contribute ideas as to how social can be embedded into digital marketing ideas and programs.
• Create content for and manage social media streams for relevant talent, filmmakers, and partner pages.
• Assist with managing time-sensitive trailer and content debuts.
• Manage third-party vendors through the proposal, development, and execution process of ad units, site creative, and social media campaigns.
• Ensure vendors produce quality work (technically functioning and of the highest possible quality for optimal user experience) on schedule and within budget.
• Communicate feedback to vendors, manage vendor relationships, and assure the production process runs smoothly.
• Research trends in advertising/marketing and brainstorm on innovative, first-to-market ways to debut content and create social programs.
• Manage the QA process throughout the duration of a marketing campaign.
• Review and approval of local international market creative as well as servicing of home office assets to markets for local use.
• Partner & Media Programs
• Execution and management of partner and media programs, digital content creation, games, apps, AR/VR production management, contests/sweepstakes, interactive features, viral campaigns and specialty media programs.
• Ensure online ads are delivered on time, to specifications and on budget for each assigned online media plan. Provide creative direction with media outlets and partners.
• Influencer Programs
• Work closely with the Talent & Influencer team to help capture content with talent while at various campaign beats tapping into trends, key marketing messaging, and any potential organic moments while on site.
• Research and identify key online influencers and personalities aligned with each film initiative as well as creative concepts to be executed for each paid influencer campaign.
• Serve as point of contact for paid influencer marketing executions for both the external influencer agencies and internal departments (Talent & Influencers, exhibitor marketing, publicity, field, promotions, etc.)
• Ensure proper FTC compliance with influencer created content as guided by the Talent & Influencer and Legal teams.
• Work with the larger WB team
• Work closely with the media teams to ensure that creative and media investments are aligned.
• Liaise with legal, to ensure digital campaigns are built in accordance with current laws, to ensure COPPA guidelines are met, that contests and sweepstakes are run in accordance to current law, all agencies are under contract and any other legal requirements as needed.
• Work with film production units and internal marketing teams to gather assets for digital executions.
• Meet with internal and external teams to formalize ideas and create campaign plans; obtain necessary approvals to move forward into production.
• Liaise with and plan digital/social activations across all Warner Bros. Discovery companies.
• Ability to travel (both in and out of the LA area) to provide on the ground coverage and management of events and stunts such as junkets, premieres, screenings, etc.
• Work in tandem with other team members to ensure all work is completed in a timely fashion.
• Minimum 5 years professional experience required in film or digital/online marketing.
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• College degree preferred; Marketing, Business, Digital Marketing, or other related field or equivalent experience highly desirable.
• Must have experience in social media marketing.
• Experience with paid media platforms (Google AdWords, Amazon Advertising Platform, Facebook, Twitter/X ads, Double Click, etc.)
• Ability to assimilate relevant data sources and hone in on key marketing insights that drive business recommendations.
• Entrepreneurial self-starter skilled at prioritizing and managing multiple project schedules and deadlines that run simultaneously in a fast-paced work environment.
• Strong influencing skills with the ability to manage internal stakeholders and make decisions quickly.
• Exceptional persuasive written, verbal, and presentation communication and presentation skills.
• Ability to understand holistic marketing objectives and how digital marketing can help supplement the end goals.
• Ability to adapt and shift: our business moves very quickly, the individual should be comfortable with pivoting strategies, and be able to support short turnarounds and quick deadlines.
• Must be able to communicate well to external parties and negotiate on behalf of company for content creation.
• Experience in entertainment industry highly preferred.
• Organized and detail oriented.
• Must have the ability to work well with the team and be collaborative.
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
In compliance with local law, we are disclosing the compensation, or a range thereof, for roles in locations where legally required. Actual salaries will vary based on several factors, including but not limited to external market data, internal equity, location, skillset, experience, and/or performance. Base pay is just one component of Warner Bros. Discovery's total compensation package for employees. Pay Range: $62,783.00 - $116,596.00 salary per year. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, Warner Bros. Discovery provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, an employee wellness program, life and disability insurance