Manager, Creative Advertising
Warner Bros. DiscoveryBurbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 6/6/2023 1:05:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Advertising Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Manager, Creative Advertising jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Manager, Creative Advertising postings
Full Time Job
Location: Burbank, California, United States of America
Your New Role…
Works closely with SVP, Creative Advertising to manage the creative development and implementation of marketing campaigns, including all applicable print and AV materials.
Your Role Accountabilities…
• Develops and manages creative process for international AV cutdown requests.
• At direction of the SVP, develops and manages creative process on social campaigns and digital content.
• At direction of the SVP, develops and manages creative process on ancillary content and media sponsorships.
• Develops and manages creative process for radio spots.
• Manages and tracks the approval and clearance process on all advertising/marketing materials. Works closely with legal, clearance, music and finishing departments to keep them up to speed on materials going to finish.
• Consults directly with talent representatives to obtain likeness approvals.
• Helps in the coordination and logistics of photo shoot planning.
• Works with administrator/assistant to oversee spend on all creative projects and negotiates with vendors to keep within budget.
• At the direction of the SVP, approves audio mixes and picture color for TV spots, online content, award/presentation reels and other ancillary materials.
• Assists with copy and brainstorming stunt ideas.
• Develops sizzle reels, special presentations and any other required materials for B-to-B presentations.
• 3-5 years' experience in creative advertising at either a studio or creative agency with project management skills and knowledge of creative advertising and technical processes.
• High School diploma or equivalent required.
• BA/BS degree preferred.
• Must be proficient in all major desktop publishing applications including:
• Adobe Creative Suite – InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat.
• Microsoft office – Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Excellent command of graphic design principles, practices, formats, typography, printing and layout.
• Understanding of conversion issues present when using applications across all platforms.
• Understanding of how to troubleshoot problem files.
• Possess a clear understanding of computer networks, both new and existing server technologies.
• Some knowledge of Final Cut Pro and Keynote a plus.
• Must have the ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with persons on all levels, in person and on the telephone.
• Must have excellent follow-up and follow-through skills.
• Must have the ability to pay close attention to detail and understand written and oral instructions.
• Must have the ability to organize and schedule work effectively.
• Must have the ability to work well under time constraints.
• Must be able to handle multiple tasks.
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Must be able to work independently and meet deadlines.
Management has the right to add or change duties and job requirements at any time.
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
In compliance with local law, we are disclosing the compensation, or a range thereof, for roles in locations where legally required. $62,797.00 - $116,624.00 salary per year. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, Warner Bros. Discovery provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, an employee wellness program, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO).
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.