Harry Potter Warehouse Associate-Overnight
Warner Bros. DiscoveryCarlstadt, NJ
Part Time Job
Harry Potter Warehouse Associate-Overnight (Full-Time & Part-Time Available) - Seasonal Holiday
Location: Carlstadt, New Jersey, United States of America
Your New Role…
This seasonal role will support the warehouse activities for the Warner Bros. flagship NY store, and our North American ecommerce operations. Our goal is to improve support to the store, improve the efficiency and timing of deliveries, and fulfil ecommerce orders in the local market. This role will focus on processing incoming purchase orders, putting stock away, picking stock to support store and ecommerce orders, and dispatching orders to our Flagship store.
This role will run through the beginning of January.
Full-Time & Part-Time Roles Available
Overnight Shift: 8pm-5am
Your Role Accountabilities…
• Accept, check, and receive incoming orders from suppliers into our warehouse. This includes ensuring records are accurate and correct.
• Put away orders into racking in a safe and efficient way.
• Accurately pick orders for stores and ecommerce operation.
• Prepare and dispatch replenishment orders.
• Report any discrepancies in stock levels to the Warehouse Management team and support and assist on all inventory counts.
• Adhere to all H&S policies and procedures to ensure a safe environment for all visitors and staff.
• Well organized and focused.
• Able to prioritize workloads.
• Able to communicate with colleagues.
• Works as part of a team with a flexible approach.
• Maintain minimal shrinkage through the efficient handling of product and packaging.
• Experience of working in a warehouse (or similar) operation preferred
• Use of plant machinery including (but not limited to) forklifts, high reach equipment, and pallet trucks (training on our specific machinery will be provided) preferred
• Interest in film and television, and if possible, Warner Bros.' Wizarding World franchise preferred
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.