Warner Bros. DiscoveryBurbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 4/28/2023 1:04:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Executive Assistant jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Executive Assistant postings
Full Time Job
Location: Burbank, California, United States of America
Every great story has a new beginning, and yours starts here.
Welcome to Warner Bros. Discovery… the stuff dreams are made of.
Who We Are…
When we say, ''the stuff dreams are made of,'' we're not just referring to the world of wizards, dragons and superheroes, or even to the wonders of Planet Earth. Behind WBD's vast portfolio of iconic content and beloved brands, are the storytellers bringing our characters to life, the creators bringing them to your living rooms and the dreamers creating what's next…
From brilliant creatives, to technology trailblazers, across the globe, WBD offers career defining opportunities, thoughtfully curated benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best selves. Here you are supported, here you are celebrated, here you can thrive.
Your New Role...
This position facilitates and provides overall departmental support for two SVPs and their respective teams.
Your Role Accountabilities...
• Ensures executives time and calendar are effectively managed; coordinates executive calendar and schedules meetings as required; able to work independently or as directed. Ensure executives have requisite materials for meetings.
• Coordinates all business travel (international and domestic) for two SVPs, and also prepares and audits their Concur travel/expense reports in a timely manner.
• Responsible for coordinating for any needed onboarding resources (security badge, workspace, phone, parking, network access, email, VPN, etc.); manages workspace relocations (location, computers, phones, etc.); communicates workspace usage and needs.
• Coordinates daily meetings, both in-person and virtual/Zoom, for executives and team members, including group meals as needed, and manages a small number of conference room schedules.
• A minimum of 5 years' experience in an administrative role reporting to a VP or higher or experience providing support to executive leadership. Experience coordinating activities of a large departments and/or business units. Prior experience managing an office and supporting multiple leaders and projects.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational and follow-through skills
• Strong PC Skills, including proficiency with MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and database management.
• Strong proficiency in grammar and spelling, excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to interact with all levels in the Company.
• General knowledge of standard filing procedures, general office procedures and practices, and experience in operating various office equipment.
• The ability to adapt to changing priorities and crisis situations; take the initiative using excellent judgment; work in a fast-paced environment; maintain confidential and sensitive information; and prioritize work to meet specific deadlines required.
• Must be a team player who is self-motivated, and results oriented with a positive attitude and friendly demeanor and has the ability, but not a need, to take the lead in group projects.
• Must have the ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with persons on all levels, verbally, written and in-person.
• Must have willingness to work with international staff and executives.
• Must have the ability to pay close attention to detail and understand written and oral instructions.
• Must have the ability to organize and schedule work effectively.
• Must have the ability to work well under time constraints.
• Must possess creativity and resourcefulness.
• Must be able to work with confidential and time-sensitive materials.
• Must be able to handle a wide variety of situations and conflicts involving the administrative functions of the team/office.
• Positive, pleasant, and outgoing personality.
• Must be trustworthy.
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
In compliance with local law, we are disclosing the compensation, or a range thereof, for roles in locations where legally required. $54,600.00 - $101,400.00 salary per year. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, Warner Bros. Discovery provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, an employee wellness program, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO).
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at email@example.com.