Executive Assistant, International Marketing
Warner Bros. DiscoveryBurbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 12/9/2023 5:04:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Executive Assistant, International Marketing jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Executive Assistant, International Marketing postings
Full Time Job
Location: Burbank, California, United States of America
Your New Role...
Under direct supervision, performs secretarial and administrative duties for EVP and 3 SVPs, International Marketing, including answering telephones, typing correspondence, scheduling appointments, making travel arrangements, managing invoicing and department reporting, ordering supplies and select vendor coordination to ensure successful outcomes for the department. Performs other related duties as required.
Your Role Accountabilities...
• Updates timelines, distribution groups, and workflow calendars for assigned projects & activities originating out of home office
• Assists in coordination of special events, conferences, and other projects as needed
• Answers telephone and screens, logs, and places calls
• Arranges executive calendar or schedules meetings, independently or as directed
• Coordinates international and domestic travel and hotel accommodations for departmental team. Handles all aspects of travel, including expenses reporting
• Types correspondence, reports, schedules, agendas, etc. Maintains various files, records, indexes and logs. Makes photocopies of reports, documents, and other materials
• Responsible for department budget invoices as necessary (SAP). Responds to inquiries, audits and codes invoices. Ensures all purchase order requests are signed and entered into the shopping cart. Prepares check requests or expense reports for departmental team
• Opens, reviews, records, and distributes or organizes mail
• Greets clients, talent, creative staff, and executives
• Performs other related duties and/or special projects as assigned
• High School diploma or equivalent required
• Minimum 3 years previous executive secretarial experience strongly preferred
• A high level of proficiency with International Travel booking, Concur Expense reconciliation, MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Zoom, Teams, SharePoint, and PowerPoint required
• Experience with Warner Bros. internal platforms (Adstream, PIX, Wiredrive, Aspera, BOX) and/or Adobe Creative Suite a bonus.
• Must be tactful with personnel at all levels of company and use good judgement with company information
• Must be able to prepare clear & concise reports, manuals, etc. for management
• Must maintain current & accurate records, files, etc. and have general knowledge of standard filing procedures
• Must be a proficient writer, to take the lead on marketing copy and reporting
• Must have exceptional organization and communication skills with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
• Must be detail-oriented and have the ability to proofread and review reports and documents
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
In compliance with local law, we are disclosing the compensation, or a range thereof, for roles in locations where legally required. Actual salaries will vary based on several factors, including but not limited to external market data, internal equity, location, skillset, experience, and/or performance. Base pay is just one component of Warner Bros. Discovery's total compensation package for employees. Pay Range: $42,006.00 - $78,010.00 salary per year. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, Warner Bros. Discovery provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, an employee wellness program, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO).
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at email@example.com.