Director, Partner Marketing
Warner Bros. DiscoveryCulver City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 10/9/2023 11:04:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Director, Partner Marketing jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Director, Partner Marketing postings
Full Time Job
Location: Culver City, California, United States of America
Your New Role…
The Director of Partner Marketing role is part of the Streaming and Interactive Team at Warner Bros. Discovery. The Director, Partner Marketing is responsible for developing the overarching marketing strategy for Max and discovery+ across several wholesale distribution partners. The primary role of the director position is to strategically plan and execute marketing initiatives that drive subscribers, revenue, and engagement and work collaboratively across the Streaming organization. The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of the streaming and Pay TV landscape and understand how to use earned, editorial marketing and paid media to drive measurable results.
Your Role Accountabilities…
• Oversee campaign strategy across all partner touchpoints (e.g., on-air, on-platform, digital, social, O&O, etc.) to drive Max & subscriber growth, activations, and retention.
• Set strategy to maximize partner touchpoints and extract insights to inform future campaign planning.
• Consistently optimize marketing activities to improve return on investment and cost per acquisition and engagement.
• Create executive-level presentations showcasing our strategy, results, and recommendations for both internal and external audiences.
• Establish strong partnerships across Global Marketing, Partner Management and internal departments to deliver against defined goals and objectives.
• Understand the business priorities of assigned accounts and strategically align them with Warner Bros. Discovery objectives to drive mutually beneficial growth.
• Develop and maintain standardized marketing valuation processes across teams by regularly analyzing, synthesizing and presenting partner and Max subscriber insights (acquisition, engagement, churn).
• Manage a team of two managers and one coordinator.
• Bachelor's degree required
• Experience evaluating and optimizing toward specific subscriber lifecycle KPIs (acquisition, engagement, retention)
• Deep knowledge of paid media and partner
• Effective communicator, presenter, influencer with a highly collaborative style
• Highly developed organizational, planning and analytical capabilities
• Management and P&L experience preferred
• 8+ years of strategic and tactical experience in subscriber acquisition, brand development, and marketing communications; preferably in Pay TV, digital media or streaming -centric businesses
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
In compliance with local law, we are disclosing the compensation, or a range thereof, for roles in locations where legally required. $99,750.00 - $185,250.00 salary per year. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, Warner Bros. Discovery provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, an employee wellness program, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO).
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at email@example.com.