Digital Marketing Coordinator - Warner Bros. Studio Tour, The Making Of Harry Potter
Warner Bros. DiscoveryLeavesden, UK
This was removed by the employer on 10/6/2023 7:03:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Digital Marketing Coordinator - Warner Bros. Studio Tour, The Making Of Harry Potter jobs in Leavesden-UK
Search all Digital Marketing Coordinator - Warner Bros. Studio Tour, The Making Of Harry Potter postings
Full Time Job
Location: Leavesden, Hertfordshire, United Kingdom
Every great story has a new beginning, and yours starts here.
Welcome to Warner Bros. Discovery… the stuff dreams are made of.
Who We Are…
When we say, ''the stuff dreams are made of,'' we're not just referring to the world of wizards, dragons and superheroes, or even to the wonders of Planet Earth. Behind WBD's vast portfolio of iconic content and beloved brands, are the storytellers bringing our characters to life, the creators bringing them to your living rooms and the dreamers creating what's next…
From brilliant creatives, to technology trailblazers, across the globe, WBD offers career defining opportunities, thoughtfully curated benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best selves. Here you are supported, here you are celebrated, here you can thrive.
Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter opened its doors on 31st March 2012. The unique attraction offers visitors the ultimate chance to get up close to authentic sets, discover the magic behind spellbinding special effects and explore the behind-the-scenes secrets of the Harry Potter film series including stepping in to the Great Hall and Gringotts Wizarding Bank. The Studio Tour has welcomed over 15 million visitors and has been well received with 96% of the 46,000+ reviews on TripAdvisor rating it as 'Excellent' or 'Very Good' and over 60,000 4 or 5 star ratings on Google Reviews.
Warner Bros. Studio Tour London is part of the Warner Bros. Worldwide Tours and Retail Group which includes the new flagship store, Harry Potter New York, Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood and Harry Potter On Location London. Harry Potter On Location London encompasses the Platform 9 ¾ shops at Kings Cross station and Heathrow Airport.
Your New Role...
We have an exciting new role in our wonderful Digital Marketing team at the Warner Bros. Studio Tour London. Their job is to manage the tour's online presence by implementing, optimising and supporting the digital strategy. You will be managing the website and email platforms to drive increased traffic and subscribers, raise awareness and increase ticket sale conversion through effective management of the site and database. The team thrive on proactively analysing and reporting on all online activity, while coordinating key internal and external stakeholder relationships - and they can't wait for you to join them!
Your Role Accountabilities...
• Manage and maintain wbstudiotour.co.uk regularly, updating content through the content management system.
• Manage all email campaigns via email marketing platform, from point of creation to deployment.
• Ensure weekly, monthly and quarterly digital performance reports are accurate and achieving maximum impact against KPI targets as agreed with the Digital Marketing Manager.
• With the relevant agencies plan, budget and execute SEO strategies.
• Investigate new and existing opportunities for sourcing incremental business in line with the overall marketing strategy.
• Work with the Digital Marketing Manager to ensure that digital communication are cohesive and in line with overall strategic plan.
• Ensure coordination with other Warner Bros. operations and marketing initiatives for Harry Potter.
• Previous proven commercial digital marketing experience, preferably within an attraction/leisure environment.
• Experience producing email campaigns within email marketing platforms (Salesforce Marketing Cloud preferred)
• HTML and CSS knowledge essential
• High level experience working within content management systems (WordPress preferred)
• Proven experience with Google Analytics
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, regardless of sex, gender identity, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy, parenthood, disability or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at email@example.com.