Warner Bros. DiscoveryCulver City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 11/27/2023 6:31:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Designer jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Designer postings
Full Time Job
Location: Culver City, California, United States of America
Concept + Design Studio is the full-service in-house partner for all things creative within Marketing's Global Brand & Creative, DTC, at Warner Bros. Discovery. Our work spans four teams and encompasses brand identity, campaigns, toolkits, key art, OOH, motion graphics, and print and digital design. Together, we create and translate the brand for any medium to best serve our stories.
We are seeking a dynamic Designer with a passion for branding and storytelling through motion graphics, animation, and design. As part of the Motion Creative & Toolkits team, the Designer will be integral to the day-to-day creation and production of creative motion graphics-including OOH displays, environmentals, promos, packaging, and emerging media platforms-while maintaining the highest level of design and brand consistency. They will partner directly with the Senior Director throughout the creative development from ideation to execution. Bring your passion and be a foundational part of our dynamic studio!
• Animate provided flat layouts and version them across multiple formats
• Drive design process, taking ideas from concept through final production
• Assist and create flat assets, video graphics packages, social design, infographics, storyboarding, animating, and style guides
• Collaborate with and incorporate Creative Director's feedback into design and animation work
• Manage workload to ensure timely delivery of graphics
• Optimize, organize, and prepare design files for final publishing
• Conceptualize ideas for the brand voice to conceive and build designs/animations
• Research and stay up to date on industry trends and techniques
• Improve workflows to efficiently manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
• Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in graphic design/motion design
• At least 5–8 years' design and animation experience
• Knowledge of After Effects, Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
• Knowledge of Cinema 4D/Redshift preferred, but not essential
• Strong command of typography, color, balance, scale, vector illustration, and photo retouching as applied to design and motion
• Attentive to fundamental design standards (centering, kerning, leading, rags, etc.)
• Experience working within an established brand system, following guidelines
• Up to date on social media trends and passionate engagement with services such as direct-to-consumer content/Facebook/Instagram/Snapchat
• Ability to work unsupervised and collaboratively delivering against tight deadlines while meeting high-quality standards and expectations
• Self-motivated, possess a ''can do'' positive attitude, open to constructive feedback, and have strong communication and follow-up skills
• Impeccable organizational skills, accuracy, and attention to detail
• Ease with juggling multiple assignments while monitoring timelines in a fast-paced environment
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
In compliance with local law, we are disclosing the compensation, or a range thereof, for roles in locations where legally required. Actual salaries will vary based on several factors, including but not limited to external market data, internal equity, location, skillset, experience, and/or performance. Base pay is just one component of Warner Bros. Discovery's total compensation package for employees. Pay Range: $70,000.00 - $130,000.00 salary per year. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, Warner Bros. Discovery provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, an employee wellness program, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO).
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at email@example.com.