Corporate Relations Specialist, Branded Merchandise
Warner Bros. DiscoveryNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 6/2/2023 11:04:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Corporate Relations Specialist, Branded Merchandise jobs in New York-NY
Search all Corporate Relations Specialist, Branded Merchandise postings
Full Time Job
Location: New York, New York, United States of America
Your New Role
The Corporate Relations Team is responsible for managing global client relations on behalf of Warner Bros. Discovery CEO & Senior Leadership Team. This includes client hospitality programs, corporate meetings & offsites, special events & management of the global branded merchandise program, as well as onsite events at the Warner Bros. Lot in LA and at Hudson Yards in NYC.
The Specialist, Corporate Relations is a valued member of the Corporate Relations team, overseeing the operations of the global branded merchandise program – creating branded product for various groups within Warner Bros. Discovery. This role will also support Corporate Relations projects, such as hospitality programs, executive offsites and live events
Your Role Accountabilities
• Oversee the global executive branded merchandise program, creating best-in-class products to support Warner Bros. Discovery's leading entertainment and sports businesses. Additionally, support the CEO branded merchandise program, creating unique products for VIP client & talent gifting
• Manage Coordinator, Corporate Relations to ensure core responsibilities are being accomplished, such as researching trends, maintaining WBD's online merchandise inventory system and keeping all project & budget trackers updated, along with additional responsibilities.
• Maintain strong relationships with Discovery's preferred vendors, bridging the gap between client project needs, suppliers & production and work closely with creative teams to develop custom artwork, logos, and one-of-a-kind products to include in gifts
• Manage Corporate Relations budget to ensure events & projects are delivered on-time and within budget, negotiating fees where appropriate, tracking costs, and ensuring timely payment
• Support team on additional Corporate Relations projects, such as offsite events including leadership meetings, premieres, and hospitality programs.
• 5 or more years of project management experience
• 3-5 of events experience is a plus
• BA, BS or higher
• Skills in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator a plus
• Highly detail-oriented and very organized with the ability to adapt to a changing environment while following tasks through to completion
• Self-motivated and able to work both independently and collaboratively
• Creative individual who enjoys thinking ''outside the box''
• Excellent phone skills with strong email and writing etiquette
• Strong interpersonal skills & ability to work effectively with a wide range of staff at all levels
• Must have the legal right to work in the United States
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
In compliance with local law, we are disclosing the compensation, or a range thereof, for roles in locations where legally required. $54,600.00 - $101,400.00 salary per year. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, Warner Bros. Discovery provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, an employee wellness program, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO).
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at email@example.com.