Coordinator, Media Relations
Warner Bros. DiscoveryCulver City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 11/1/2023 9:05:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Publicity/PR Category
Search for Coordinator, Media Relations jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Coordinator, Media Relations postings
Full Time Job
Location: Culver City, California, United States of America
Your New Role…
The Media Relations team is looking for someone who is responsible, organized and detail oriented. The team is looking for a proactive thought partner who is flexible and can take on various tasks while also learning more about television publicity. Many responsibilities are timely as well as confidential so a team player who is a quick learner is a must. Knowledge of the entertainment landscape is preferred.
Your Role Accountabilities…
• Help manage show asset needs, including photos, clips, loglines, bios and headshots.
• Draft press materials including releases and media alerts.
• Coordinate travel arrangements and itineraries for talent.
• Coordinate glam services for talent.
• Help track invoices and show budgets.
• Assist with planning, staffing, logistics and talent and media relations for press events, including Upfront, Comic Con, TCA, junkets, photo shoots, press trips, festivals, premiere event carpets, awards show carpets, etc.
• Participate in department brainstorms and PR department meetings.
• Maintain and update various department and team calendars with ongoing publicity activities.
• Organize press mailings.
• Update and maintain press contact lists and editorial calendars.
• Compile show campaign coverage reports.
• 2-4 years related experience preferred
• Must have ability to organize & schedule work effectively
• Must be able to handle multiple tasks
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
• Exceptional interpersonal, organizational, prioritization and administrative skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Highly responsible, discreet and sensitive to quick turnaround deadlines
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Proactive attitude and ability to anticipate needs a plus
• Proficiency in Windows, Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Familiarity with social media as it relates to consumer outreach
• Strong interest in public relations/communications and entertainment/pop culture
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
In compliance with local law, we are disclosing the compensation, or a range thereof, for roles in locations where legally required. Actual salaries will vary based on several factors, including but not limited to external market data, internal equity, location, skillset, experience, and/or performance. Base pay is just one component of Warner Bros. Discovery's total compensation package for employees. Pay Range: $41,991.00 - $77,983.00 salary per year. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, Warner Bros. Discovery provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, an employee wellness program, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO).
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.