Account Management and Social Good Lead
Warner Bros. DiscoveryLondon, ON
This was removed by the employer on 4/4/2023 5:04:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Social Media Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Account Management and Social Good Lead jobs in London-ON
Search all Account Management and Social Good Lead postings
Full Time Job
Location: London, United Kingdom
Every great story has a new beginning, and yours starts here.
Welcome to Warner Bros. Discovery… the stuff dreams are made of.
Who We Are…
When we say, ''the stuff dreams are made of,'' we're not just referring to the world of wizards, dragons and superheroes, or even to the wonders of Planet Earth. Behind WBD's vast portfolio of iconic content and beloved brands, are the storytellers bringing our characters to life, the creators bringing them to your living rooms and the dreamers creating what's next…
From brilliant creatives, to technology trailblazers, across the globe, WBD offers career defining opportunities, thoughtfully curated benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best selves. Here you are supported, here you are celebrated, here you can thrive.
Your New Role
The Creative Strategy and Account Management department in The Agency is a multi- faceted function, aimed to act as a stakeholder management and marketing strategy cockpit and has a pivotal role in liaising with key stakeholders inside and outside the agency and designing or steering the creative strategies, briefs and requests through the agency ecosystem.
Your Role Accountabilities
• Relationship management: Interact and nurture a close relationship with assigned internal stakeholders; Bridge the gap between the internal client and The Agency/ WBD relevant stakeholders - liaise internally with The Agency departments (production, creative, Creative Strategy and Account Management digital lead) and other affiliated departments (i.e media planning, editorial, research, Social Good teams)
• Advisory role: Work closely with the internal agency clients in understanding the business needs and KPIs for each assigned project, challenges and ambitions and ideate or consult on reaching the key project deliverables
• Project management: Ability to follow through projects with various degrees of complexity- from partnering up with key stakeholders to define project requirements, to initiating and overseeing the project through delivery and evaluation, managing the feedback loops to keeping projects on track throughout
• Drive projects forward, managing deadlines and stakeholder's expectations and facilitating production of the best creative work to meet the brief in committed timelines
• Good understanding of the production process - communicate technical requirements for creative/ marketing assets to key stakeholders with clarity and relevance as necessary
• Maintain efficient tracking methods that ensure proper campaign and campaign elements delivery and keep evidence of stakeholder interactions
• Close the loop: follow-up with key stakeholders around the efficiency of campaigns and initiatives, gather post-campaign insights and educate The Agency creative departments around lessons learned that can serve as best practice for future initiatives
• Follow the insights: pursue and constantly be up to date with latest consumer and brand research and insights, channel performance reports and analysis, geographic media landscapes and well as latest trend studies
• Collaborate closely with peer Creative Strategy and Account Management Managers and find opportunities to scale, find synergies and drive innovation
• Help the Senior Director Creative Strategy and Account Management to land the Social Good strategy throughout The Agency and towards regional stakeholders
• Liaise with key stakeholders that can feed into the various types of Social Good projects (Global Social Good teams, ad-sales, editorial teams aso)
• Manage Social Good projects holistically in a similar fashion as marketing projects
• Socialize Social Good initiatives, projects and results within the company and with key stakeholders
• Contribute to landing the reputation of The Agency across WBD – act as a voice in presenting the strategy, vision and work of The Agency in meetings and forums where it is required
• Deputize for and support Senior Director Creative Strategy and Account Management as required
• Excellent project management and interpersonal skills
• Deep understanding of marketing and media trends, ability to read and design a marketing strategy plan and a creative brief
• Solid experience of working in a fast-moving agency/ or in-house environment
• Confident and comfortable leading presentations and meetings
• Ability to interrogate and interpret marketing and creative briefs to ensure clarity at the outset and to ensure projects stay on track strategically throughout
• Ability to keep across all aspects of projects: ideas, budgets, timelines, resources and delivery- and to keep all parties abreast of strategic and practical developments on a project throughout
• Ability to keep across delivery of multiple assets, across several projects simultaneously, across all media
• Excellent Office suite skills
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, regardless of sex, gender identity, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy, parenthood, disability or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at email@example.com.