Intern - PR & Social Media
Wanten LuxuryWest Hollywood, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
We are currently interviewing for interns who live in Los Angeles and are available for spring and summer internships. This is a great opportunity to learn about luxury travel, leisure, lifestyle, hospitality, real estate and celebrity/influencer PR and social media campaigns. The ideal individual will have a passion for learning the business and developing a career in the luxury and public relations industries.
Responsibilities may include (but are not limited to)
- Assisting Team Members & Executives with day-to-day tasks
- Researching trends in travel, leisure, hospitality, pop culture and social media
- Brainstorming, Drafting and Organizing Social Media & Web Content
- Creating Media, Influencer and Supplier Contact Lists
- Drafting PR & marketing materials including pitch emails, press releases, e-blasts, media kits, etc.
- Research & Outreach to Media, Influencers, Suppliers, etc.
- Maintaining database of media contacts, editors, hotel marketers, etc.
- Searching media outlets and social media platforms for placements
Qualifications we are looking for:
- Proactive go-getter who is willing to be hands-on
- Ability to multi-task and work both independently and within a group
- Reliable, detail-oriented and extremely motivated
- Working knowledge of Google Docs and Microsoft Office
Other requirements/important information:
- This position is remote with the opportunity for occasional on-site work at events or select vacation rentals
- The interview process will be remote (video call) and time commitment is 2-3 days per week
- Start date is as soon as possible through summer
- Knowledge/prior experience in PR, social media or luxury travel a plus but not required
Part time, Unpaid, college credit.
Wanten Luxury is a boutique travel, leisure, lifestyle and estate concierge for those who crave the extraordinary. Powered by the leading, global consortium of travel and leisure experts (Travel Leaders) we specialize in:
-Designing bespoke, high-end travel journeys and leisure experiences that mindfully blend authenticity and extravagance
-Curating unique luxury properties and venues that are ideal for priceless memories to be made, captured and shared
-Managing luxury rental properties and estates in the greater Los Angeles area, which are available for short-term stays, special events and film / TV / photo shoots.
-Sourcing highly-skilled professionals to manage the day-to-day or project-specific needs of busy individuals
From entertainers and influencers to executives and entrepreneurs, the daily demands of our clients' lives can weigh heavy. When sharing experiences with the people they value most- unforgettable environments, exceptional service, indulgent luxury and ultimate security are top priorities for the movers and shakers we serve. These are the guiding principles for every experience, venue or support team we curate.
Founded and led by a former celebrity and entertainment publicist and a stellar network of veteran travel & leisure, hospitality, entertainment, special events and wellness professionals whose resumes include work for A-list celebrities, leading film studios, top record labels, legendary award shows, iconic restaurants, exclusive venues and more- team W?NT(?)N are experts in anticipating and fulfilling the extraordinary needs of high-profile individuals, groups and businesses.?
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online