Senior Manager - Brand Development & Integrated Planning
Walt Disney TelevisionBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
Senior Manager - Brand Development & Integrated Planning (DCWW)
Based in Burbank, the Sr. Manager - Brand Development & Integrated Planning will report to the Executive Director - Brand Development & Integrated Planning and help lead the day-to-day brand management for the Disney Channel franchises. The Sr. Manager will also be responsible for contributing to launching new and emerging properties.
• Manage the integration of franchise elements into production of live action and animated properties that can translate to merchandise opportunities
• Manage and execute the franchise evaluation process and product strategy and development with all LOBs within Disney (Disney Consumer Parks & Interactive Media (DCPI), Disney Publishing Worldwide (DPW), The Disney Stores (TDS), Walt Disney Studio Home Entertainment (WDSHE), Disney Parks, Disney Interactive (DI))
• Franchise evaluations, assessments, franchise drivers and content integration
• Oversee all LOB creative approvals, style guide, branding guides and packaging
• Manage the asset strategy for animation and live action, photoshoot assets and all related asset delivery timelines
• Manage the music publishing process and approvals related to product integration
• Manage the content creative immersions, creative decks, sizzles and pitch decks
• Responsible for all the DC marketing and social support for product releases (including unboxing videos)
• Manage the retail marketing activations including exclusive content and talent integration
• Manage the Global Planning process for Franchises
• Responsible for tracking key industry event and deliver necessary assets
• Manage the development of the creative for any live events, tours, grass roots, etc.
• Responsible for being a Disney Channel brand expert
• Minimum of 6 years' of overall work experience with consumer products, licensing, retail, product development or similar area of expertise
• Previous experience with managing a person/team
• Strategic thinker
• Proficient at creating presentations using Keynote and setting up and presenting high level presentations
• Demonstrated experience creating forms (such as one-sheets, timelines, process documents) using Word, Excel or Keynote.
• Strong attention to detail and ability to work independently following a project from beginning to end.
• Professional demeanor and experience working in corporate or professional work environment
• Strong communication and relationship building skills.
• Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities with the skill to work in a very fast paced, reactionary work environment with quick turnarounds & deadlines.
• Passion for kid's entertainment
• Experience working in the consumer products industry with a toy company or similar background
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
About Walt Disney Television:
Walt Disney Television (WDT) redefines the future of media and entertainment. Delivering compelling creative, great storytelling, ground-breaking technology, high-impact marketing and innovative distribution, WDT offers multiple opportunities to build a career that supports entertaining and informing the world. A key unit of The Walt Disney Company, one of the world's most admired vertically integrated media enterprises, WDT includes global live action and animation entertainment, news, owned television stations, and radio. If you've got a passion to join our team of talented professionals we want to hear your story.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ABC Cable Networks Group, which is part of a business segment we call Walt Disney Television.
ABC Cable Networks Group is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.