Photo Production Coordinator
Walt Disney TelevisionBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
Photo Production Coordinator (Walt Disney Television)
The Photo Production Coordinator works hand-in-hand with communications and marketing teams to deliver the highest quality photography in the most efficient and timely manner. The position is responsible for pitching and servicing photo images, photo media blasts, captioning, and managing and maintaining press and photo editors database. The Photo Coordinator will also work press events – distributing tip sheets, managing press photographers and supplying press with 'live' images.
• Pitch approved gallery and episodic images to press and media outlets.
• Service current and archival images to press, media as well as internal business units.
• Draft and release photo media blasts, supplying key images and driving media to ABC press site.
• Manage, update and maintain press and photo editor database.
• Caption photography, adding loglines and metadata to approved images.
• Work press events, red carpet and special parties.
• Distribute tip sheet to media outlets and press photographers.
• Editing and light retouching of 'live' events coverage.
• A minimum of 1 year of Photography Services, Communications, Media Relations or equivalent work experience.
• MS Office Suite applications. Mac proficient.
• Proven interpersonal skills
• Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
• Attention to detail
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
About Walt Disney Television:
Walt Disney Television (WDT) redefines the future of media and entertainment. Delivering compelling creative, great storytelling, ground-breaking technology, high-impact marketing and innovative distribution, WDT offers multiple opportunities to build a career that supports entertaining and informing the world. A key unit of The Walt Disney Company, one of the world's most admired vertically integrated media enterprises, WDT includes global live action and animation entertainment, news, owned television stations, and radio. If you've got a passion to join our team of talented professionals we want to hear your story.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Riverside Television Services, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Walt Disney Television.
Riverside Television Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.