Walt Disney TelevisionBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
Photo Coordinator (ABC)
The Photo Coordinator supports Photo Production staff with projects and basic initiatives. The position is responsible for managing episodic coverage, captioning, service imagery, editing episodic coverage and maintaining department production schedules It's also responsible for maintaining open communication between all areas of DATG.
• Handles episodic coverage: review scripts or publicist-prepared synopsis, and coordinate photographer assignments.
• Drafts photo memos.
• Books photographers for episodic and event coverage.
• Processes invoices for payment.
• Processes new-hire paperwork for temps, freelancers and photographers.
• Coordinates and secure talent photo approval.
• Manages cost sharing and deal memos with co-productions and outside studios.
• Schedule appointments, maintain business calendar, answer phone lines and draft memorandums.
• Create, update and maintain projects in SnapShot.
• Assign and accompany photographer to events, red carpet and special parties.
• Handles overflow for Photo Producers-assisting and/or coordinating photo shoots (managing all logistics and on-site production).
• Caption photography
• Services imagery (internal and external)
• Edit episodic coverage
• Interact and coordinate assignments with Photographers, Photo Producers
• Interact with and coordinate workflow with Librarian, Photo Editorial Grp, Publicists
• Maintain relationships Publicity, Marketing, Franchise Marketing and others
• Interact with Network Executives to respond to requests for coverage, galleries and/or assets
• A minimum of 1 year of Photography Services, Communications, Media Relations or equivalent work experience
• MS Office Suite applications. Mac proficient.
• Proven interpersonal skills
• Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
• Attention to detail
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
About Walt Disney Television:
Walt Disney Television (WDT) redefines the future of media and entertainment. Delivering compelling creative, great storytelling, ground-breaking technology, high-impact marketing and innovative distribution, WDT offers multiple opportunities to build a career that supports entertaining and informing the world. A key unit of The Walt Disney Company, one of the world's most admired vertically integrated media enterprises, WDT includes global live action and animation entertainment, news, owned television stations, and radio. If you've got a passion to join our team of talented professionals we want to hear your story.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Riverside Television Services, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Walt Disney Television.
Riverside Television Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.