Multiplatform Partnerships Associate -Det
Walt Disney TelevisionLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 12/4/2023 5:31:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Multiplatform Partnerships Associate -Det jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Multiplatform Partnerships Associate -Det postings
Full Time Job
The Disney Multiplatform Partnerships team is looking for a well-organized, flexible and enthusiastic Multiplatform Partnerships Associate to join our team. Reporting to the Manager, this person will assist with the development and execution of partnership campaigns that drive growth and reinforce the value of Disney's television Networks; ABC, Disney, ESPN, Freeform, FX, and the National Geographic Channels and studio properties including Marvel Studios, Lucasfilm, Pixar, Walt Disney Animation Studios, 20th Century Pictures, and Searchlight Pictures.
This role serves as an integral player in the execution of partner campaigns that support our TVOD (Transactional Video On Demand) distribution strategy goals and increase usage/viewership of our linear TV programming across traditional and emerging platforms. Working with external partners and multiple internal stakeholders, this person will creatively manage high-volume approvals, release schedules, and trafficking of creative. In addition to driving revenue and retention with diverse audiences, leveraging analytics and strategic planning, this person will focus on initiatives related to our distribution partners spanning across cable, telco, satellite, OTT (over-the-top) and digital streaming. This position will also lead invoice management (including invoice processing, accruals, and forecasting). The ideal candidate is a highly collaborative leader interested in digital marketing with strong written and verbal communication skills, focused, detailed oriented, and innovative.
• Manage creative development process including providing direction on asset specs and messaging to internal and external partners, ensuring work is finished in a timely manner, on budget and delivered to spec to the appropriate outlet/partner facilitating asset review/approval process with internal sport/network and legal contacts.
• Act as the resident expert on studio and network portfolio programming properties and work closely with cross-functional teams to identify information needed to develop marketing strategies.
• Build and maintain partner relationships with Account Lead through weekly calls, meetings, etc. Fulfill takeaway items from calls and meetings as appropriate.
• Work on film and TV TVOD promotions, both studio/network and partner led, and ensure approved titles/toolkits are communicated to partners and merchandised, creative is approved and all marketing efforts are captured for internal recaps.
• Collaborate with internal stakeholders (brand, sales, legal, consumer marketing, product, creative, and account planning) to assist in the creation and presentation of sales decks, marketing plans, and promotional assets.
• Lead internal department communications including compiling and distributing required account updates and information needed for broader departmental communications and marketing recaps.
• Manage work via digital marketing tools, including the AZ (Affiliate Zone website), A3 (internal trafficking system), and Work Front (internal custom asset request system).
• Manage team budgets including processing of invoices, Monthly & Quarterly Budget Reforecasting (Actuals Accruals), communication with Finance, record keeping, troubleshooting payments, vendor setups & extensions & payment term adjustments.
• Providing administrative support for the Multi-Platform Marketing team including scheduling meetings, developing programming/campaign recaps and compiling team status reports.
• Support Manager of the Airlines business, funnel through asset requests, attend Airlines related meetings, and route/review creative approvals.
• Proactively seek information to gain a comprehensive understanding of our industry including our content offerings, emerging technologies, platforms, trends and competitive landscape.
• Minimum of 1 year of marketing experience with an understanding of marketing fundamentals, creative evaluation, and budget management.
• Knowledge of and interest in the evolving media landscape and media consumption habits.
• Knowledge of and interest in The Walt Disney Company portfolio: Brands, Networks, Film, TV, & Sports.
• Outstanding verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills, focus, detailed oriented.
• Creative thinker, innovative, and eager to learn.
• Strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple time-sensitive projects simultaneously.
• Initiative to take charge of tasks, anticipate next action and keep projects moving forward.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Products: Word, Excel, PowerPoint; also Keynote, Notebook, Lync & Teams.
• Experience with social media platforms.
• Must be able to travel, as needed.
• Prior work experience at a network or studio in marketing is desired.
• Experience with Slack, Dropbox, Google Docs/Forms.
• Experience with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience.
• Marketing degree is preferred.
The hiring range for this position in Los Angeles, CA is $63,400 to $85,000 per year based on a 40 hour work week. The amount of hours scheduled per week may vary based on business needs. The base pay actually offered will take into account internal equity and also may vary depending on the candidate's geographic region, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience among other factors. A bonus and/or long-term incentive units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to the full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the level and position offered.