Franchise & Integrated Planning Associate
Walt Disney TelevisionBurbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 11/9/2023 7:51:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Franchise & Integrated Planning Associate jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Franchise & Integrated Planning Associate postings
Full Time Job
Franchise & Integrated Planning Associate (Disney Branded Television)
Do you love the kids' entertainment business and have big ideas on the type of products and experiences fans would love? Maybe you grew up loving the great Disney Channel series and movies? There is a job at Disney Media and Entertainment made for you.
Based in Burbank, the DE Networks Franchise & Integrated Planning Associate will report to the Manager, Franchise & Integrated Planning. The Associate will serve as the central contact for updating, tracking and sharing all franchise management materials with lines of business across TWDC including marketing, consumer products, music, publishing and more.
The successful candidate will have a deep passion for the kids' television, toys and/or consumer products businesses to work on some of our most exciting content such as Mickey Mouse Funhouse, Spidey and His Amazing Friends, SuperKitties, Descendants, Zombies and our great content going direct to Disney +. This is a place where helping kids navigate their lives is a part of the job description.
and Duties of the Role:
• Key calendars: Create, update and track due dates on the franchise planning tool calendar for all IP across preschool and kids IP. The tool aligns all key franchise due dates including programming, music, marketing and consumer products. The coordinator will proactively seek the due dates working with peers across every division of TWDC and alert manager when deliverables are past due.
• Asset Management: Collect assets across live action and animation and file on share drives. Understand what assets are current and proactively replace new designs in decks, presentations and distribute to lines of business.
• Share Drives: Manage PIX, Box and other share and product approval sites giving key stakeholders access and ensure that key materials are posted in a timely manner. This includes tracking and uploading all scripts, loglines, synopsis and other creative materials across development, programming, research and more. Gather, update and post key franchise materials, including Keynote Decks, sizzles, fact sheets.
• Product Approvals: Track and route product approvals across multiple properties and business units. Identify when product is off-brand or off-strategy and elevate to manager. Become the creative expert on priority series developing a deep understanding of key characters, storylines, brand creative, programming and production.
• Decks/fact sheets: Be an expert in Keynote and PowerPoint and capable of taking a script and turning it into a compelling presentation. Operate decks in large zoom and in-person meetings including all technical requirements. Create and maintain franchise creative decks, including trade show/event presentations. Maintain classic play patterns deck used in all new creator meetings. Update and track product sales, social and Vevo views for franchise properties and update all fact sheets with new information.
• Special Events: Assist Brand Managers in hosting franchise events such as brainstorms, toy immersions and master classes. Always be open to taking on special projects that arise on all parts of the business.
• Creative materials: Create franchise alerts and product release newsletters and upkeep distribution lists.
• Trend-setter: Track social media, YouTube and toy/licensing trends and share with teams.
• Relationships: Develop strong relationships with multiple teams across the company, including production teams and internal/cross line of business counterparts.
• Ancillary licensing: Support Manager and Senior Manager with special projects such as the Disney Junior Live Tour.
• Office tasks: Schedule and coordinate multiple cross-functional meetings, assemble/submit business meeting agendas, manage meeting invites and recap/distribute meeting notes. Run point on technical for large cross-divisional and international meetings. Schedule travel and create expense reports as needed.
• 3 + years' experience working in licensing, consumer products, toy company, brand management, promotions, or retail required.
• Prior internship and entertainment experience a plus
• Prior experience conceptualizing and constructing compelling sales presentations in Keynote and PowerPoint is required. (You will be asked to create and present decks)
• Experience working in Illustrator, Photoshop, and video editing for decks is a plus.
• Experience working in a studio or corporate work environment with a deadline-driven focus.
• Adept at organizing and facilitating meetings.
• Independent thinking with proven ability to drive projects from start to completion, overcoming obstacles by influencing others to achieve goals.
• Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities with the skill to work in a very fast-paced, reactionary work environment with quick turnarounds and deadlines.
• Must live within a commutable distance of Burbank, CA. This role is onsite.
• Must have transportation as you may be asked to attend meetings in other buildings or transport merchandise to events from time to time.
• Bachelor's Degree.
• MBA optional.
The hiring range for this position in Burbank, CA is $69,946.00 to $93,830.00 per year based on a 40 hour work week. The amount of hours scheduled per week may vary based on business needs. The base pay actually offered will take into account internal equity and also may vary depending on the candidate's geographic region, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience among other factors. A bonus and/or long-term incentive units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to the full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the level and position offered.