Executive Assistant, Creative Marketing
Walt Disney TelevisionUrbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 1/21/2022 3:51:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Executive Assistant, Creative Marketing jobs in Urbank-CA
Search all Executive Assistant, Creative Marketing postings
Full Time Job
Executive Assistant, Creative Marketing (DBT / Nat Geo)
This Executive Assistant position currently reports to two Vice Presidents, Creative Marketing for Disney Branded Television and National Geographic.
Provide day-to-day administrative support for high level executive including, but not limited to, the following:
• Manage schedule, calendar, and meetings for two Vice Presidents.
• Schedule and coordinate meetings with all relevant information
• Ability to tactfully manage executive's time, multi-task and communicate clearly and effectively with all team members
• Arrange travel plans and create detailed itineraries for executives
• Maintain daily files for meetings (record as needed)
• Preparation of all business-related expenses using Concur/SAP travel proxy role in a timely manner and checking all direct reports' expenses are coded appropriately
• Handle executive's mail and shipping requests, orders supplies/materials and process invoices (when necessary)
• Schedule conference rooms, meetings, and video chats.
• Other admin projects as assigned, including research, writing and fact-checking.
• A minimum of 5 years of previous administrative experience on a high-volume desk.
• Maintain standards of strict confidentiality with respect to all matters and documents
• Ability to make independent decisions when handling sensitive and confidential information, while exercising good judgment and discretion when executive is out of the office
• Extremely detail oriented and organized, with a strong ability to manage multiple high priority projects and appropriately prioritize work
• Proactively anticipate needs of executive and manage office time efficiently
• Ability to maintain an efficient office, files, database, and information
• Professional, friendly, easy-going manner to handle varied personalities, responsibilities, and assignments
• Ability to multitask and deliver under tight deadlines with a calm, professional manner
• Excellent written and verbal communications and interpersonal skills to assure successful interaction with senior executives, as well as business unit contacts and key external partners
• High-level competency in general administrative skills including answering the phone, filing, etc.
• Excellent typing skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook for meeting requests and calendaring
• Proficient in Keynote.
• Team player - willing to work with other assistants and staff at all levels in support of the marketing team in Burbank and worldwide
• Positive attitude and the ability to be proactive, resourceful, and flexible
• Preferred Qualifications:
• 5 years administrative experience with one year supporting an Executive level
• Previous experience at The Walt Disney Company a plus
• Candidate should have a strong passion for television and should be familiar with a variety of industry concepts, practices, and procedures, especially in marketing
• Experience in the entertainment industry, ideally in publicity or marketing
• Ability to troubleshoot tech issues as they arise
• Overall working knowledge with the SAP and Concur system
• Required Education
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience.
About Disney Channel:
Disney Channel creates content that captures the imaginations of kids and adults of all ages. Our talented professionals harness passion and creativity to tell stories that are loved by millions around the globe. From both classic and cutting-edge animation to blockbuster movies and live-action comedy series, Disney Channel delivers across multiple platforms wherever our audience lives. If you've got a passion to join our team of talented professionals, we want to hear your story.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ABC Cable Networks Group, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Channel.
ABC Cable Networks Group is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.