Executive Assistant, Business Affairs
Walt Disney TelevisionLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 12/20/2023 5:31:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Legal and Business Affairs Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Executive Assistant, Business Affairs jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Executive Assistant, Business Affairs postings
Full Time Job
Executive Assistant, Business Affairs (20th Television)
20th Television is seeking an Assistant to provide administrative support for the Senior Vice President of Business Affairs and executives on the SVP's team. This role provides support to high-level executives and the opportunity to draft agreements while working with and shadowing executives. This position also assists with the preparation, review and distribution of various agreements and documents, tracking and reporting of important dates and other department administrative needs.
• Manage phone calls, written correspondence and emails and facilitate drafting, execution and distribution of various talent, development and series agreements.
• Schedule meetings and conference calls with internal and external parties, create meeting agendas and circulate meeting materials.
• Provide support with various projects in both the development and production stages, coordinating with other departments such as Series, Development, Legal Affairs, Casting, Finance, Production, Marketing, etc. as needed.
• Work with other department executives, assistants and contract administrators to ensure that all relevant charts, data, reports, and workflow tracking and analyses are properly maintained and distributed; maintain and update Team status and project reports.
• Maintain a well-organized electronic filing system for agreements and other key documents.
• Manage visitor logistics for both the Fox lot and the Disney lot in Burbank, expense reports and arrange mail, messenger and UPS/ Fed-Ex packages.
• Minimum 1 year of professional or equivalent internship experience required.
• Must have strong written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with an emphasis on telephone skills.
• Superior grammar, editing and proofing skills.
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel is required. Adobe Acrobat and PowerPoint preferred.
• Excellent organizational skills and detail-oriented with the ability to independently prioritize high volume of work and handle multiple tasks with set deadlines.
• Client-service orientation, with a high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information, and professionalism in dealing with senior professionals inside and outside the company is essential.
• Prior experience at an agency, production company, law firm, studio or network legal or business affairs department is a plus.
• SAP and Workday experience.
• Entertainment Industry experience.
• Previous Executive support experience in a digital environment.
• Experience with AirTable, Docusign and Blast.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
• Law Degree or equivalent experience preferred.
The hiring range for this position in Los Angeles, CA is $57,900 to $77,500 per year based on a 40 hour work week. The amount of hours scheduled per week may vary based on business needs. The base pay actually offered will take into account internal equity and also may vary depending on the candidate's geographic region, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience among other factors. A bonus and/or long-term incentive units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to the full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the level and position offered.