Director, Production Finance, Revenue and Audit
Walt Disney TelevisionBurbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 9/28/2020 6:02:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Director, Production Finance, Revenue and Audit jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Director, Production Finance, Revenue and Audit postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Director, Production Finance, Revenue and Audit? Job Summary:
The ABC Studios Finance and Planning team manages the overall planning and strategy for ABC Studios and ABC Studios International. The finance and strategy team provides critical financial support and analytics to the ABC Studios and DATG senior management team as well as key business partners across the Walt Disney Company.
The Production Finance Executive covers multiple diverse financial responsibilities including Revenue, Audit and Records Management for the pilots and series as well as SAP interfacing with our shows. The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience with providing the financial oversight for the entire lifecycle of the shows in all forms of production.
• Review all Budget and EFC in all formats• Supervise and support Production Accounting staff• Update and Maintain ABC Studios data (Consolidated Prod Status & Budget Tracker)• Assist Finance Executives with production tax and labor incentive programs• Work with Production Executives to manage and facilitate show needs• Work with Finance Executives and Legal Department to facilitate ATL payments and deal making
• Manage and review all SAP interfaces, reconciliation process, and corporately paid cost
• Devise and recommend cost cutting measures
• Interview Production Accountants for assigned projects
• Assist Finance Executives in the preparation of various analysis i.e. Shutdown, Back 9 comparisons, EFC variances along with routing of budgets and overage forms
• Review cash flows and cash funding requests.
• Resolve Network and Guild Audit Issues
• Forecast – multiple versions due to covid
• Co-production audits
• Co-production payments
• ND/Overhead reconciliations
• NY audit
• Tax incentive tracking
• ABC Audit Department support
• US/CN annual vendor spend reporting
• Minimum 7 years of experience in production accounting is required
• In depth understanding of television industry accounting and financial practice
• Knowledge and experience with industry union and guild rates/regulations
• Passionate about television programming with a keen interest in and aptitude for learning the business.
• Possess effective managerial abilities along with positive attitude and work ethic
• Ability to collaborate, manage multiple projects simultaneously and solve complex and timely production issues
• Possess working knowledge of Industry Production Accounting software PSL, Vista etc.
• Demonstrate software knowledge: Excel, Word
• Bachelor's degree is required This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.