Director, Marketing Production & Operations
Walt Disney TelevisionBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
Director, Marketing Production & Operations (Disney Channel)
• Oversee multiple production and post production workflows that support the marketing and creative teams.
• Institute and maintain procedures and processes for efficient day to day operations.
• Establish and update delivery requirements to all platforms for all internal teams and external vendors.
• Keep current on new technologies to potentially drive workflow and asset management efficiencies.
• Oversee and support the implementation of new and current systems for campaign planning, budgeting and tracking.
• Manage asset distribution and archive of all short form A/V and static elements both domestically and globally.
• Collaborate with all design and graphics teams on campaigns to enhance the efficiency of deliveries.
• Well versed in animation timelines and production.
• Effectively engage with internal and external post facilities on editorial and graphics to handle schedules, review process, and deliveries.
• Schedule and lead meetings to address production and post production issues.
• Consult on projects that require use of new technology, complex workflows and/or finishing with visual effects.
• Foster a team that will focus on assets, systems and workflows.
• Excellent interpersonal skills who can build strong relationships with an ability to interface with varied levels of management, peers, and partners across varying teams.
• Support and execute the vision of the production marketing department.
• Can prioritize, meet deadlines, make decisions, and change course of action quickly.
• Solution oriented attitude.
• Minimum 8 years work experience in Marketing Production & Operations within a Network/Cable Television, Agency or Post facility
• Must have minimum of 5 years of experience with hands on people management (3 direct reports at the Manager level and or above)
• mLine production, shoot management
• Minimum of 5 years Post-production and delivery
• Minimum of 5 years experience working on Commercials, On-Air Promotions, Interstitials, Music Videos, Shorts, Digital - Platforms, Long-form
• Collaborator, team player, able to establish and maintain good communication and relationships with individuals inside and outside the office.A leader who can keep all parties on track and communicating, as well as a clear and collaborative supervisor.
• Self-starter, takes initiative.
• Direct and purposeful in all verbal and non-verbal communication.
• Effective business writing and communication skills.
• Organized and detail-oriented.
• Ability to not feel pressured in high paced environment.
• Ability to lead and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• In-depth, working knowledge of Microsoft Office. Mac computer fluency.
• Strong management, financial and negotiation skills. A collaborative partner.
• Experience in delegating and providing feedback to internal reports.
• Ability to source and create opportunities for efficiency in all areas of the production process.
• General understanding and familiarity with the Disney Channel family of brands and content.
Bachelor's degree in media related field or equivalent work experience
About Media Networks:
The Media Networks segment includes cable and broadcast television networks, television production and distribution operations, publishing, domestic television stations, digital businesses and radio networks and stations.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ABC Cable Networks Group, which is part of a business segment we call Media Networks.
ABC Cable Networks Group is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.