Content Editorial Producer
Walt Disney TelevisionGlendale, CA
This was removed by the employer on 9/27/2023 7:31:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Content Creator Category
Browse the Post Production Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Content Editorial Producer jobs in Glendale-CA
Search all Content Editorial Producer postings
Full Time Job
Content Editorial Producer (Project Hire)
The ABC Owned Television Station group is looking for a dynamic, motivated Content Editor/Producer to join our team! The Content Editor/Producer (Full-Time) reports to the Director of Localish and works with teams across all stations as a member of the Central Content Group.
This unique position calls for a hard-working content creator and experienced video editor who aspires to find the best stories and relishes the opportunity to work with major brands across the ABC Owned Stations. The ideal candidate loves visual storytelling, thinks outside the box, and embodies creativity. They should also have a deep understanding of the evolving digital and broadcast landscape.
This person will be responsible for editing, recording, quality control, and archiving material for a diverse portfolio of branded and editorial video content across the country. Strong preference is given to candidates with experience in documentary or short documentary production.
*This project is anticipated to last 12 months. The project may be extended depending on departmental needs, but it is at the sole discretion of the leadership team.*
*Please include a link to your reel/portfolio with your application.*
• Produce and edit short-form videos and documentary specials
• Generate exciting and enlightening concepts with the production team
• Oversee multiple projects simultaneously from concept through execution
• Collaborate with and support supervising producers throughout all projects and processes
• Minimum of 3 years experience creating digital video content in a collaborative environment for a platform, agency, network, or brand.
• High level of editing expertise in Adobe Suite, with an emphasis on Premiere Pro
• Excellent written, verbal, and time management skills
• A positive and optimistic outlook that matches the brand's mission
• Hours will vary depending on the needs of the department - flexibility to work a varied schedule is required.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
Our ideal candidate is:
• Interested in both local and national news and information
• Able to exercise sound news judgment with an understanding of journalism standards and practices
• An efficient multitasker able to thrive in a fast-paced, fast-paced role
• Comfortable in a high-pressure content creation environment
• An excellent communicator
• An effective troubleshooter with a positive attitude
The hiring range for this position in Glendale is $90,400 to $124,400 per year. The base pay actually offered will take into account internal equity and also may vary depending on the candidate's geographic region, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience among other factors. A bonus and/or long-term incentive units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to the full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the level and position offered.