Sr. Technical Program Manager
Walt Disney PicturesBurbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 10/23/2020 5:50:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the IS/IT Category
Search for Sr. Technical Program Manager jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Sr. Technical Program Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Sr. Technical Program Manager? Sr. Technical Program Manager - Content Security
The Senior Program Manager, Studios Information Security reports into Manager, Content & Information Security (Chief of Staff), a part of the Content & Information Security team at The Walt Disney Studios. This role will be based in Burbank and is responsible for managing a portfolio of technical projects and operational activities in support of various Studios Content Security initiatives and programs. The ideal candidate must possess solid business acumen, necessary technical background, and verbal and written skills to effectively communicate program and technical management related updates and results to executive leadership, peers, and stakeholders.
• Liaising with and ensuring tight coordination with Studios Content Security function
• Security organization and the onboarding of Studios to critical information security services
• Developing programs and projects designed for the successful deployment of information security tools and executing technical projects focused on securing intellectual property and Studios content assets
• Providing updates to stakeholders to identify and communicate accomplishments or risks at a project or program level
• Working with Security teams and stakeholders to develop a roadmap designed to address gaps with Studio's Content Security maturity and overall security posture
• Developing and maintaining scorecards to track service uptime and effectiveness
• Ensure that all projects are managed and delivered within a predetermined and agreed timeline, scope and budget;
• Conduct technical research on information security services and products that align or address Studios specific security needs
• Conduct security applications and tools trade assessments to identify and propose new security tools that meet security standards
• Collaborate with various Studios infrastructure and technologies teams to understand business objectives, priorities and opportunities for enhancement
• Implement and maintain a centralized work plan for all operational activities and projects, and provide an appropriate avenue (status meetings, one on one's, written updates, etc.) to gather and collate status updates from team members
• Manage relationships with third party vendors, as necessary, in order to support relevant projects
• As needed, provides technical guidance and advice on security requirements to stakeholders and application vendors
• Expertise in security operations and security management
• At least five years' in a Systems Engineering, Information Security or Engineering Management role
• At least eight years' experience successfully managing technical projects from inception through completion, leveraging a variety of project management skills and methodologies
• At least eight years' experience transforming requirements into a final deliverable
• Ability to work in a fast-evolving international environment
• Ability to adapt to new technologies and trends
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Effectively communicate across all levels of the organization
• Pro-active and possess a hands-on, collaborative working style
• Rapidly assimilate and summarize information from disparate sources
• Expertise in technical documentation to include; data flow, network diagrams, system build configurations
• Strong technical and analytical skills
• Action oriented with high standard for quality and performance
• Ability to organize and schedule work effectively
• Ability to work well under time constraints
• Ability to handle multiple tasks
• Security Engineering, Security Systems Engineering/Administration, Engineering Management, Communication or Business degree or equivalent required, PMP or CSPM certification is a plus
• Media & Entertainment Industry experience is a plus
About The Walt Disney Studios:
For over 90 years, The Walt Disney Studios has been the foundation on which The Walt Disney Company was built. Today the Studio brings quality movies, music and stage plays to consumers throughout the world. Feature films are released under the following banners: Disney, including Walt Disney Animation Studios and Pixar Animation Studios, Disneynature, Marvel Studios and Lucasfilm. The Disney Music Group encompasses the Walt Disney Records and Hollywood Records labels, as well as Disney Music Publishing. The Disney Theatrical Group produces and licenses live events, including Disney on Broadway, Disney On Ice and Disney Live!. Ours is a culture of innovation, inspiration and collaboration that brings together visionary artists, gifted technologists and savvy business minds to conjure up magical entertainment experiences for a global audience.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Pictures, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Studios.
Walt Disney Pictures is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.