Sr Recruiter / Recruiter - Project Hire
Walt Disney PicturesBurbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 8/23/2021 5:51:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Human Resources Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Sr Recruiter / Recruiter - Project Hire jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Sr Recruiter / Recruiter - Project Hire postings
Full Time Job
Sr Recruiter / Recruiter - Project Hire (Expression of Interest)
It's the magic of immersing yourself in a motion picture masterpiece, or a new track from your favorite band, or the spectacle of a live Broadway show. It's hard to define and even harder to create, but that's what we do at The Walt Disney Studios. Ours is a culture of innovation, collaboration and creativity. We raise the bar, then step over it, blazing trails through the production and distribution of world class entertainment around the globe. If you want to help tell compelling, enduring stories through movies, music or stage plays, then we want to hear from you.
We are currently recruiting for senior recruiters and recruiters to join our team as project hires.
Recruiters on our team will be expected to demonstrate recruiting best practices to support our world-class talent acquisition efforts. In alignment with our talent acquisition vision, day-day activities will entail strategic talent development, and impeccable recruitment execution. In providing top notch service to our hiring managers, recruiters are expected to deliver recruitment plans, inclusive of:
• Position profiling and Plan development
• Marketing, sourcing & networking strategies
• Talent identification
• Client Management
• Candidate engagement
• Selection and on boarding
An ideal Recruiter for our team will guide their clients through the recruiting process by consulting on the candidate profile, developing a sourcing strategy, attracting top talent, assessing candidates and successfully managing the offer process with various internal partners (Compensation, Sourcing, Coordinators, Interview Partners, HRBP, etc). The Recruiter is responsible for maintaining a high level of transparency and communication in their actions and managing progress reports and actions in the ATS and other systems. Additional consulting activities may occur in support of specific client or overall initiatives. Please note, this is an 8 month Project Hire.
• Project manage the day to day recruitment activities through the development and execution of full life cycle recruitment plans; ensuring the candidate, client, team, and recruiter experiences are met with exceptional service delivery
• Responsible for identifying and assessing talent in a creative environment. Clients may include Marvel, Disney Live Action, 20th Century, Searchlight, Disney Theatrical Group, Studio Operations and Theatrical Marketing.
• Develops the search strategy including creating a target list of competitor companies, identifying names of passive candidates and anticipated time frame of the search
• Use innovative sourcing channels to convert hard to find passive talent including
social media, resume mining, diversity resources and networking
• Demonstrate ability to attract, influence and convert hard to find passive talent through key attraction and employment opportunities by understanding the Walt Disney Company and/or segment specific landscape, competitive demographics, and employment value proposition
• Collaborate with Hiring Managers and HR Partners to develop a strong understanding of the department culture, business strategy and talent profiles to deliver on the hiring needs of the business
• Maintain the highest standards of candidate experience and client account management, reflected in measures of success and efficiency through hiring leader and candidate surveys
• Conduct in-depth screens and assess potential candidates for level of interest, qualifications and salary expectations
• Drive and manage the candidate experience throughout the selection process including offer negotiation and new hire on-boarding
• Partner with compensation and hiring managers to determine and define attractive and competitive job offers.
• Continuously develop business knowledge of company and departmental objectives, industry and key corporate challenges, and current market dynamics
• Adheres to recruitment ATS policies and processes by utilizing system for sourcing and tracking of candidates and activity
• Ensure compliance with EEO/Diversity policies
• Represent Company for recruiting purposes at identified networking and industry events, job fairs, conferences, etc.
• Experience managing full life cycle recruiting; previous experience developing and executing fully comprehensive sourcing/recruitment plans
• Proven success creating original sourcing/recruiting strategies as well as have the ability to effectively communicate sourcing/recruiting plans to all levels of clients within the organization
• Strategic sourcing capabilities – leveraging recruitment tools, search engines, professional networking media, etc.
• Experience meeting time to fill, quantity, quality, diversity and internal hiring goals
• Demonstrated ability to consult with clients about talent needs and design and execute recruitment strategies around those needs
• Experience working a fast-paced environment with high requisition volume
• Ability to develop strong working relationships with leaders and peers within the organization both within and across geographical markets
• Familiarity with multiple Disney lines of business and ability to operate in a highly matrixed, large, complex organization.
• Proven ability to support/interact with senior-level management
• Excellent consultative, presentation, facilitation and influencing skills and outstanding attention to detail and results oriented
• Ability to maintain confidential information
• Advanced knowledge of federal, state, and local employment laws
• Ability to work as a team player
• Creative and/or agency recruiting experience including sourcing and full life cycle recruiting, preferably within the entertainment industry (film, television, digital entertainment / streaming, music or gaming)
• Experience recruiting at all levels from entry through executive in a variety of functions, preferably including marketing, creative development, production, post-production, VFX, music and theatre
• Experience building and driving a variety of talent sourcing initiatives
• Experience with Kenexa or equivalent Applicant Tracking Systems
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
About The Walt Disney Studios:
For over 95 years, The Walt Disney Studios has been the foundation on which The Walt Disney Company was built. Today it brings quality movies, episodic storytelling, music, and stage plays to consumers throughout the world. The Walt Disney Studios encompasses a collection of respected film studios, including Disney, Walt Disney Animation Studios, Pixar Animation Studios, Marvel Studios, Lucasfilm, 20th Century Studios, and Searchlight Pictures. It is also home to Disney Theatrical Productions, producer of world-class stage shows.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for