Walt Disney PicturesBurbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 2/7/2022 5:51:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Secretary Iv jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Secretary Iv postings
Full Time Job
It's the magic of immersing yourself in a motion picture masterpiece, or a new track from your favorite band, or the spectacle of a live Broadway show. It's hard to define and even harder to create, but that's what we do at The Walt Disney Studios. Ours is a culture of innovation, collaboration and creativity. We raise the bar, then step over it, blazing trails through the production and distribution of world-class entertainment around the globe. If you want to help tell compelling, enduring stories through movies, music or stage plays, then we want to hear from you.
The Secretary IV will report to the Senior Vice President of Publicity/Communications, Creative Legacy & Branded Strategy - Walt Disney Animation Studios.
Provide day-to-day executive administrative support to the Senior Vice President Publicity/Communications, Creative Legacy and Brand Strategy – Walt Disney Animation Studios, including, but not limited to, maintaining calendar, scheduling meetings, assisting in the preparation of meetings, maintaining files, preparing expense reports, booking business travel, ordering supplies. The role will also support departmental projects as needed within publicity/communications, including, but not limited to, assistance within publicity and social media activities of the Studio.
• Minimum of 5 years executive administrative experience.
• Strong proficiency with SAP, Mac and PC systems as well as Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Keynote and photo shop a plus.
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, make decisions and change course of action quickly.
• Strong organizational and follow-thru skills.
• Ability to work across multiple lines of business and professionally communicate with the offices of senior company leadership
• Detail oriented with the ability to work well and maintain professionalism under pressure within a fast-paced environment.
• Effective communicator, both verbally and written.
• Ability to work with highly confidential information.
• Positive attitude and the ability to be proactive, resourceful and flexible.
• Strong people skills, including the ability to work effectively as part of a team.
• Ability to take initiative and work with limited supervision.
• Proven knowledge of Walt Disney Company policies and procedures.
• Work experience at Walt Disney Company is not requisite, but desired.
• Knowledge of, and interest in, being part of a team that has the pleasure and responsibility of working within Walt Disney Animation Studios
• Interest in the Digital, Publicity Fields
*Location – Role is currently remote but will transition back into in-person at Walt Disney Animation Studios in Burbank, CA as we return to the Studio.
About The Walt Disney Studios:
For over 95 years, The Walt Disney Studios has been the foundation on which The Walt Disney Company was built. Today it brings quality movies, episodic storytelling, music, and stage plays to consumers throughout the world. The Walt Disney Studios encompasses a collection of respected film studios, including Disney, Walt Disney Animation Studios, Pixar Animation Studios, Marvel Studios, Lucasfilm, 20th Century Studios, and Searchlight Pictures. It is also home to Disney Theatrical Productions, producer of world-class stage shows.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Pictures, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Studios.
Walt Disney Pictures is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.