Production Supervisor - Hamster & Gretel
Walt Disney PicturesBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
The Production Supervisor works on a project through the completion of pre-production. They supervise the Production Coordinator (if applicable) and the Artwork Coordinator. The overall goal of the Production Supervisor is to put together complete, thorough shipments on schedule.
• Supervising the breakdown of the script
• Supervising the Artwork Coordinator to ensure that the design list is continually updated and distributed based on the status of the storyboard.
• Tracking the status of the production board ensuring that Board Artists are meeting their production targets.
• Conforming the storyboard as changes are made and distribute to necessary people including; artists, Artwork Coordinator, Editor, Timing Director, Color Stylist and BG Painter depending on the stage of production.
• Working with Art Director, Director and Line Producer to decide which BG's will be painted.
• Tracking color artwork ensuring that the Color Stylist and BG Painter are meeting production targets.
• Ensuring that Director reviews and signs-off on all color artwork.
• Communicating any potential problems or production delays to the Production Manager in a timely manner.
• Assembling shipments
• Preparing all shipping documentation
• Notify Line Producer and Production Management of shipments
• Work closely with the Production Manager to ensure that all pre-production materials are archived in a timely fashion.
• Performing all other applicable duties as assigned.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
Equal Opportunity Employer--Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
About Disney Television Animation:
Disney Television Animation loves characters. Characters reveal our deepest emotions and what it means to be human… even if you're an animated duck, mouse, muppet, lion, boy or girl. Are you the type of character that loves animation and wants to be part of the team that makes the magic happen? Disney Television Animation, an integral part of The Walt Disney Company, creates many of the company's most beloved animated shows. If you've got a passion to join our team of talented professionals, we want to hear your story.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Pictures, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Television Animation.
Walt Disney Pictures is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.