Walt Disney PicturesGlendale, CA
This was removed by the employer on 12/1/2021 3:51:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Production Coordinator jobs in Glendale-CA
Search all Production Coordinator postings
Full Time Job
Production Coordinator - Alice's Wonderland Bakery
The Production Coordinator works on a project through the completion of pre-production. As Coordinator, they are available to help the Producers, Production Managers and or Production Supervisors on all tasks during pre-production and production (if applicable).
• Coordinate any/all of the following meetings: Storyboard Handouts, Design Meetings, Pitches, Leica Screenings, Art Approvals and any additional Production specific requests.
• Break down scripts for Storyboard Handouts and Design meetings.
• Work with the other show Coordinators and/or Production Associate to maintain artwork and production files as per standard TVA procedures.
• Enter artwork in the ''Insight'' database. Track all artwork including characters, props and location designs.
• Create, distribute and maintain the episode Design Lists throughout the production process – from Storyboard to Shipping.
• Prepare and send complete digital shipping packages of episodes to Vendor studio. Confirm receipt and follow up on any issues/questions that come back from the Vendor studio.
• Prepare and distribute necessary materials for artists that work in-house, freelance and daily call.
• Partner with Artistic Leadership to ensure that the team has what they need to complete their weekly assignments. Flag any issues/problems to the PM and AP/LP as necessary.
• Partner with the PM and/or AP/LP to ensure that all Storyboards are conformed, pitch and due dates are on track, S&P and Legal department changes are addressed and that Exec creative notes are reviewed and implemented. Communicate any production delays to the PM and AP/LP.
• Research and locate reference for the crew, as needed.
• Assist in the preparation of materials for the Vendor studio, Production Executives, and/or other Disney partners as requested.
• Partner with the PM to ensure that all show elements and production material is archived as per WDTVA and studio policy.
• Partner with the PM to attend and take notes at Retake sessions as well as distribute notes to the Vendor studio and internal production team.
• Help with event planning and crew activities as needed.
• Perform all other applicable duties as assigned by TVA Leadership and per TVA policies and procedures.
• Ability to oversee multiple tasks and solve problems in a fast-paced environment
• Positive attitude with the ability to be flexible
• Excellent organizational, verbal, written, e-social skills and acumen
• Mac or PC proficient
• Microsoft Office – knowledgeable use of Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook and PowerPoint
• Final Draft
• Adobe Acrobat Pro
• Adobe Photoshop
• Knowledge of SAP and Concur
• Bachelor degree preferred or equivalent work experience
• Equal Opportunity Employer--Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
About Disney Television Animation:
Disney Television Animation loves characters. Characters reveal our deepest emotions and what it means to be human… even if you're an animated duck, mouse, muppet, lion, boy or girl. Are you the type of character that loves animation and wants to be part of the team that makes the magic happen? Disney Television Animation, an integral part of The Walt Disney Company, creates many of the company's most beloved animated shows. If you've got a passion to join our team of talented professionals, we want to hear your story.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Pictures, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Television Animation.
Walt Disney Pictures is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.