Production Coordinator - Development
Walt Disney PicturesGlendale, CA
This was removed by the employer on 4/29/2021 3:50:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Browse the Film and TV Development Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Production Coordinator - Development jobs in Glendale-CA
Search all Production Coordinator - Development postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Production Coordinator - Development? Job Summary:
To support Development Talent Group as well as the Visual Development Department
• • Serve as the on-floor point person for daily needs of the Overall talent including assistance with:
• Technology issues, Operations requests, Order Supplies, Timecards & Paychecks
• Manage talent calendars for scheduling conflicts
• Room preparation, Art Board Prep, BlueJeans Setups
• Project Research Assistance:
• Plan off-site talent research excursions, Disney or otherwise
• Provide any necessary reference materials for artists
• Assist Producer with planning & strategy of Monthly Talent Activities:
• Monthly Talent Meeting – create & manage yearly schedule, reach out to potential guest speakers, coordinate scheduling and communication, draft agendas, prep room.
• Monthly Talent Happy Hours – coordinate & invite guest departments, plan and execute parties
• Group Disney Resources Excursions – source potential field trips and company learning opportunities to foster inspiration, teamwork, and engage talent with TVA & TWDC such as library tours, inter-divisional speakers, tours, and any other innovative ways to network talent
• Assist Producer in all talent onboarding and offboarding, including orientation setups, badge accrual, welcome tours, scheduling welcome lunches, talent meet & greets
• Coordinate development space beautification & maintenance
• Take writers notes in Talent Story Lab sessions
• Visual Development Department Production Coordinating:
• Once artists are sourced and assigned to VisDev projects, assist Producer in tracking deal requests, schedule kickoffs, take notes in meetings, and send assignment confirmation emails with deadlines and reference links
• Manage files for external VisDev artists - Download and track design files once submitted, maintain formatting consistency, adjust file naming, track invoices and payments, create & maintain visdev art database and/or server organization
• Manage files for internal VisDev artists - assist with presentation deck building, printing for board presentations, as well as maintaining an organized server space
• Coordinate Design Labs & take notes in session
• A minimum of 2 years' experience in entertainment
• Ability to oversee multiple tasks and solve problems in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent organizational, verbal, written, e-social skills and acumen
• Experience with research and spreadsheet tracking documents
• Positive attitude and ability to be flexible in a non-static environment
• Proven ability to solve problems and interact with a wide variety of personalities
• Mac or PC proficient
• Familiar with Final Draft 9.0, Adobe Acrobat Pro, Photoshop and Illustrator, ToonBoom Storyboard Pro
• Knowledgeable use of Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook and PowerPoint
Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience
Equal Opportunity Employer--Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
About Disney Television Animation:
Disney Television Animation loves characters. Characters reveal our deepest emotions and what it means to be human… even if you're an animated duck, mouse, muppet, lion, boy or girl. Are you the type of character that loves animation and wants to be part of the team that makes the magic happen? Disney Television Animation, an integral part of The Walt Disney Company, creates many of the company's most beloved animated shows. If you've got a passion to join our team of talented professionals, we want to hear your story.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Pictures, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Television Animation.
Walt Disney Pictures is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Apply Now This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.