Walt Disney PicturesGlendale, CA
This was removed by the employer on 5/27/2020 11:54:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Search for Production Associate jobs in Glendale-CA
Search all Production Associate postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Production Associate? Job Summary:
The Production Associate works on a project through the completion of pre-production. As a PA, they are available to support the artists and production crew on all tasks during pre-production and production.
• Gathering all artwork including character models, props and location designs for shipments to production facilities, including labelling, categorizing and creating final model packs for shipment.
• Organizes asset files, uploads models to Insight, preps files for Background Painters and Color Designer.
• Maintain all artwork files to be in standardized formats, including naming conventions.
• Assisting in the creation and maintenance of design lists as needed.
• Take notes at assigned meetings - conference calls (BlueJeans) with Vendor, animation launches, etc.
• Getting Director's approval on artwork.
• Providing any necessary materials for artists including reference.
• Pulling ''same as'' artwork
• Quality control for line quality in digital artwork
• Communicating any delays to Production Manager or Supervisor immediately
• Assisting in the archival of artwork once a production is complete
• Make suggestions for streamlining and improving pipelines including ideas for re-use, workflow efficiencies, and flagging complexity issues.
• Assisting in prepping materials for awards submissions
• Update and maintain production art boards.
• Maintains a helpful attitude, while showing eagerness and curiosity.
• Helps organize morale events as directed by the Line Producer / Associate Producer or Production Manager/Production Supervisor.
• Performing all other applicable duties as assigned by Line Producer or Production Manager
• Ability to oversee multiple tasks and solve problems in a fast-paced environment
• Positive attitude with the ability to be flexible
• Excellent organizational, verbal, written, e-social skills and acumen
• Mac or PC proficient
• Familiar with Final Draft 9.0, Adobe Acrobat Pro, Photoshop and Illustrator, ToonBoom Storyboard Pro
• Knowledgeable use of Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook and PowerPoint
• Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience
About Disney Television Animation:
Disney Television Animation loves characters. Characters reveal our deepest emotions and what it means to be human… even if you're an animated duck, mouse, muppet, lion, boy or girl. Are you the type of character that loves animation and wants to be part of the team that makes the magic happen? Disney Television Animation, an integral part of The Walt Disney Company, creates many of the company's most beloved animated shows. If you've got a passion to join our team of talented professionals, we want to hear your story.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Pictures, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Television Animation.
Walt Disney Pictures is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Apply Now This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.