Marketing Asset Coordinator
Walt Disney PicturesBurbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 1/19/2021 8:19:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Post Production Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Marketing Asset Coordinator jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Marketing Asset Coordinator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Marketing Asset Coordinator? Job Summary:
It's the magic of immersing yourself in a motion picture masterpiece, or a new track from your favorite band, or the spectacle of a live Broadway show. It's hard to define and even harder to create, but that's what we do at The Walt Disney Studios. Ours is a culture of innovation, collaboration and creativity. We raise the bar, then step over it, blazing trails through the production and distribution of world-class entertainment around the globe. If you want to help tell compelling, enduring stories through movies, music or stage plays, then we want to hear from you.
Combining masterful artistry and storytelling with groundbreaking technology, Walt Disney Animation Studios is a filmmaker-driven animation studio responsible for creating some of the most beloved films ever made. Located in Burbank, WDAS continues to build on its rich legacy of innovation and creativity, stretching from the first fully-animated feature film, 1937's Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, to 2013's Academy Award®-winning Frozen, the biggest animated film of all time. At Walt Disney Animation Studios' top filmmakers, artists and technical wizards collaborate to create the magic of animation. Bring your unique talents, passion and ideas to our team and prepare to play in a creative, artist-friendly environment.
Reporting to the Director, Marketing at Walt Disney Animation Studios, the Marketing Assets Coordinator will coordinate and fulfill all incoming requests world-wide from internal and external partners for film clips, creative content, screenings and presentation decks for WDAS film releases. The Coordinator will also manage necessary legal and music clearances for presentation related materials, as well as manage other marketing related AV assets as needed. The Coordinator will also support the annual Awards submission process for all WDAS films.
• Manage worldwide film presentation content availability and incoming requests via secure company platforms (GSS, DDS) on behalf of WDAS.
• Assemble, watermark, catalogue and securely distribute slides and clips for global presentations (via Aspera or Box) to internal partners.
• Manage internal approvals for presentation requests.
• Coordinate all music and legal clearances for film clips and creative content used in public and private presentations.
• Manage the localization of presentation materials and special content with Studio Operations.
• Coordinate and execute all pre-release domestic and international screenings of WDAS films through company-approved secure channels.
• Prepare and execute the technical and logistical setup for key rollouts and global presentations, including contacting and managing the appropriate theater, facility and security teams.
• Assist with managing day-to-day marketing clip requests and deliveries for trailers, tv spots and other advertising materials and projects.
• Ensure all content distribution channels are confidential and pre-release film assets are following Anti-Piracy approved security guidelines.
• Serve as main point of contact for Studio Creative Film Services, Studio Operations and WDAS Post Production for all footage and content deliveries related to marketing projects.
• Manage day to day organization, tracking and communication related to development of tool kit and custom animation at the direction of Director, Marketing.
• Update WDAS pitch asset availability documents and proactively communicate them to domestic and international partners.
• Organize and archive AV marketing assets and deliveries.
• Support the awards submission process and update awards status documents for WDAS features and short films.
• At least 1-3 years of experience in Media or Entertainment industry preferred.
• Previous experience in Creative Marketing/AV production/finishing process
• Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects – knowledge of programs to facilitate organization (Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, Outlook, Google Documents, Keynote, PowerPoint, Mac and PC experience)
• Excellent written/communication skills to interface with various levels of partners, stakeholders & team members across different lines of businesses
• Ability to collaborate with members of multiple divisions in marketing
• Team player with a positive attitude and go-getter mentality
• Superior organizational skills, attention to detail with the ability to prioritize and work efficiently
• Asset management/distribution experience a plus
About The Walt Disney Studios:
For over 90 years, The Walt Disney Studios has been the foundation on which The Walt Disney Company was built. Today the Studio brings quality movies, music and stage plays to consumers throughout the world. Feature films are released under the following banners: Disney, including Walt Disney Animation Studios and Pixar Animation Studios, Disneynature, Marvel Studios and Lucasfilm. The Disney Music Group encompasses the Walt Disney Records and Hollywood Records labels, as well as Disney Music Publishing. The Disney Theatrical Group produces and licenses live events, including Disney on Broadway, Disney On Ice and Disney Live!. Ours is a culture of innovation, inspiration and collaboration that brings together visionary artists, gifted technologists and savvy business minds to conjure up magical entertainment experiences for a global audience.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Pictures, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Studios.
Walt Disney Pictures is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Apply Now This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.