Manager, Quality & Risk Management
Walt Disney PicturesBurbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 1/29/2020 12:58:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Human Resources Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Manager, Quality & Risk Management jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Manager, Quality & Risk Management postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Manager, Quality & Risk Management? Job Summary:
We have an exciting opportunity for a Manager, Quality and Risk Management who will perform all tasks related to quality management and compliance verification as it relates to Risk Management and Studio Security policies.
• Address and proactively communicate quality issues, and develop and document standard operating procedures and quality assurance plans.
• Establish methods and help develop systems to balance throughput, resources, and schedules to achieve optimal performance, manage bottle-necks in resources, and ensure that content protection and content security practices are addressed.
• Engage with department team members to ensure Quality Assurance is being analyzed and implemented in accordance with the Quality Assurance Program.
• Partner with key process owners to provide risk assessments, address any issues, exceptions, review risk mitigation plans and ensure business continuity.
• Schedule and conduct internal audits and sit in annual external audits in order to meet ISO 9001 and 27001 standards as well as drive greater engagement the department's quality and security management systems.
• Create and review reports with regards to operational effectiveness and efficiency, and brief senior management on any trends, open issues, opportunities for improvement and action items.
• Actively analyze and improve data and Business Management System effectiveness.
• Establish regular and ongoing coaching to the team, as well as training and review of current operational procedures. Engage team members in the design and honing of new and existing workflows.
• Provide continual skills enhancement training on new technology tools that may benefit the department, and seek both internal and external experts to engage in training.
• Superior verbal and written communication skills
• Knowledge of industry approaches to production, picture and sound post-production, animation, mastering, film-based asset creation, and Quality Assurance workflows
• Up-to-date technical knowledge in digital media tools and technologies
• Ability to multi-task and balance customer needs with business strategy and financial responsibility
• Ability to anticipate and pro-actively respond to client needs
• Excellent analytical and consensus-building abilities
• Minimum of 5 years of experience with auditing for business operations and/or security management
• Minimum of 5 years of providing reports to senior management
• Minimum of 5 years of experience creating and enforcing company standard operating procedures
• Minimum of 5 years of experience working with spreadsheets
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in project management
• Experience with Six Sigma; Quality Management, Risk Management, or other process monitoring and improvement methodologies preferred
• BA/BS preferred, but not required This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.