Finance Intern, Disney Animation Summer
Walt Disney PicturesBurbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 11/29/2021 1:51:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Finance Intern, Disney Animation Summer jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Finance Intern, Disney Animation Summer postings
Full Time Paid Internship
Have you wondered how your skills and talents could translate into the world of Animation? Our internship program dives into the craft, technology and operations behind our animated films while developing your skills and connecting you to industry mentors. You'll learn what it means to be a part of a collaborative team and how your unique talents can grow within our studio. Find yourself immersed in hands-on projects and learning guided by our artists, technologists and production leaders.
Walt Disney Animation Studios Summer Internship Program is a 12 week paid experience designed for students studying art, animation, computer graphics, and film. The 2022 Summer Intern program begins May 2022. Please note, the safety and well-being of our teams is very important to us. We will be determining whether this program will be in-person at our Burbank, CA studio or virtual in the coming months based on government recommendations.
• Assist in analyzing the business and understanding key metrics to help drive strategic decisions
• Partner with teams across Walt Disney Animation Studios to help drive resource planning recommendations
• Assist in creating database repositories for key Production and Financial data
• Shadow and learn the role and responsibilities of a Production Finance Lead
• Help build dashboards for key data / metrics
• Support ad-hoc analysis
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
• Previous experience and knowledge of MS Office, including strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to take complex information and present key takeaways
• Background in Finance, Accounting, Statistics or Strategy is a plus
• Experience with Tableau or other data visualization tools
• Working toward or recently graduated with a graduate degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related
• At least 18 years of age
• Unrestricted work authorization
• Available full time for 12 weeks from May/June through August/September
• Ability to provide own relocation, housing and transportation. Position is located in Burbank, CA.
• Enrolled in an undergraduate program at a college/university taking at least one class in the semester prior to participation in the internship program, or recently graduated within six months at time of application
About Walt Disney Animation Studios:
Combining masterful artistry and storytelling with groundbreaking technology, Walt Disney Animation Studios is a filmmaker-driven animation studio responsible for creating some of the most beloved films ever made. WDAS continues to build on its rich legacy of innovation and creativity, from the first fully-animated feature film, 1937's Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, to 2019's Frozen 2, the biggest animated film of all time, to our 60th animated feature, Encanto, releasing November 2021. Among the studio's timeless creations are Pinocchio, Sleeping Beauty, The Jungle Book, The Little Mermaid, The Lion King, Frozen, Big Hero 6 and Zootopia.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Pictures, which is part of a business segment we call Walt Disney Animation Studios.
Walt Disney Pictures is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.