Executive Assistant, Visual Effects
Walt Disney PicturesLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 7/1/2021 3:50:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Search for Executive Assistant, Visual Effects jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Executive Assistant, Visual Effects postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Executive Assistant, Visual Effects?
Full Time Job
20th Century Studios is an Academy Award®-winning producer of feature films for both theatrical and streaming release. It is home to such iconic franchises as ''Avatar,'' ''Alien,'' ''Planet of the Apes,'' ''Predator,'' ''Die Hard,'' and ''Kingsman'' and creator of hit films including ''Bohemian Rhapsody,'' ''The Greatest Showman,'' ''The Martian,'' and ''Ford v Ferrari.'' It also launched the successful ''Deadpool'' and ''X-Men'' film series. Among the studio's current and upcoming slate are ''The King's Man,'' ''Death on the Nile,'' ''Free Guy,'' ''West Side Story,'' and the ''Avatar'' sequels. Previously known as 20th Century Fox prior to becoming a part of The Walt Disney Company, 20th Century Studios is recognized for its incredible 80-year legacy. It is the studio that brought the first six ''Star Wars'' films to theaters, in addition to standouts from across the decades, including ''Miracle on 34th Street,'' ''All About Eve,'' ''The King and I,'' ''The Sound of Music,'' ''Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid,'' ''The Princess Bride,'' ''The Abyss,'' ''Edward Scissorhands,'' ''Home Alone,'' ''My Cousin Vinny,'' ''Speed,'' ''Cast Away,'' ''Moulin Rouge!,'' ''Minority Report,'' ''Gone Girl,'' and ''The Revenant.''
We have an exciting Executive Assistant opportunity supporting the SVP of VFX.
The Executive Assistant is an administrative support role covering phones, scheduling, expenses and other admin duties for the SVP, Visual Effects at 20th Century Studios.
• Manage calendar for executive including scheduling and confirming meetings both internally and externally
• Liaise with executives, talent and other assistants internally and externally
• Represent the department in a professional manner
• Support departmental projects as needed
• Coordinate domestic and international travel and logistics, including payment, processing and confirmation of all transfers
• Prepare and submit expense reports
• Manage phones, roll calls and update phone sheet
• Manage mail into and out of the office
• 2-3 years of experience supporting a senior executive, preferred
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and proactively to solve problems
• Highly detailed oriented with superior organizational skills
• Ability to successfully coordinate multiple projects simultaneously
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Strong computer literacy and proficiency with Microsoft Office, Final Cut and File Maker
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, make decisions and change course of action quickly
• Ability to work well and maintain professionalism under pressure
• High level of discretion while working with confidential information
• Positive attitude and the ability to be proactive, resourceful and flexible
• Strong people skills, including the ability to work effectively as part of a team
• Ability to take initiative and work with limited direction
• Experience at a Studio, Production Company, Literary or Talent Agency
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
About The Walt Disney Studios:
For over 90 years, The Walt Disney Studios has been the foundation on which The Walt Disney Company was built. Today the Studio brings quality movies, music and stage plays to consumers throughout the world. Feature films are released under the following banners: Disney, including Walt Disney Animation Studios and Pixar Animation Studios, Disneynature, Marvel Studios and Lucasfilm. The Disney Music Group encompasses the Walt Disney Records and Hollywood Records labels, as well as Disney Music Publishing. The Disney Theatrical Group produces and licenses live events, including Disney on Broadway, Disney On Ice and Disney Live!. Ours is a culture of innovation, inspiration and collaboration that brings together visionary artists, gifted technologists and savvy business minds to conjure up magical entertainment experiences for a global audience.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Pictures, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Studios.
Walt Disney Pictures is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.