Director, Digital Media Fulfillment
Walt Disney PicturesBurbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 4/1/2021 3:50:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Director, Digital Media Fulfillment jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Director, Digital Media Fulfillment postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Director, Digital Media Fulfillment? Job Summary:
Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) brings together the Company's best-in-class product, technology, and commercialization teams together into one global organization. DMED is responsible for the P&L management and all distribution, network and engineering operations, sales, advertising, data, and certain key technology functions worldwide for the Company's content engines. DMED also manages operations of the Company's streaming services including Disney , Hulu, ESPN and Disney Hotstar; and domestic broadcast and cable television networks.
DMED Technology creates products, platforms, and innovations for the DMED Segment and the Walt Disney Company by driving the strategic development and use of technology, building scalable systems and products to empower our businesses and engage consumers. With global scale, local presence, and deep technological excellence, DMED Technology helps DMED and The Walt Disney Company optimize technology, platforms, and resources, bring creative ideas to life and create industry-shaping approaches.
The Director, Digital Media Fulfillment is a key member on the digital fulfillment leadership team and critical to the successful distribution of current TV productions. This individual will be responsible for business integration and transformation efforts across our Asset Management, Servicing, and Localization teams as we consolidate and integrate the various operational activities within DMED.
Operating across our global markets, the Director, Digital Media Fulfillment will lead the successful navigation of a changing distribution landscape from linear to direct-to-consumer, and the harmonization of the team's practices, while always ensuring on-time and reliable delivery to clients and customers.
• Directs and oversees Studio Operations integration scalability efforts, while focusing on continuous process improvement initiatives, to integrate and rationalize the various international and domestic TV servicing organizations
• Sets and oversees a transformation strategy to gain crucial operational efficiencies across our global workforce while meeting our internal and external customer expectations
• Oversees multiple teams across large scale projects and departments, including the Current TV Servicing team, to implement change and new key processes without sacrificing our Zorro goals
• Select and implement best practices when on-boarding new vendors, services, technology while leading the progression toward a vendor management model
• Lead, devise and implement statistical performance measurement methods as required by upper management for proposed integration workflows
• Seamless management of significant changes to Post delivery methods and specifications (e.g. IMF), and the assessment of automation opportunities
• Partner with senior executives, appropriate internal and external partners to architect solutions for current and future services, timelines, products and tools goals
• All other duties as assigned by Leadership
• 10 years of relevant history with a demonstrated history of success in leading large scale teams
• Demonstrated history in leading large scale transformation efforts that have direct impact on the team's productivity and efficiencies
• Extensive experience partnering with stakeholders at all levels of the organization while managing and prioritizing varying expectations
• Extensive experience developing and managing strategic vendor partnerships through the end-to-end title servicing
• Prior knowledge of The Walt Disney Company Studio Operations key processes and workflows
• Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution in an Engineering or Post Production relevant subject
• Advanced Degree from an accredited institution
About The Walt Disney Studios:
For over 90 years, The Walt Disney Studios has been the foundation on which The Walt Disney Company was built. Today the Studio brings quality movies, music and stage plays to consumers throughout the world. Feature films are released under the following banners: Disney, including Walt Disney Animation Studios and Pixar Animation Studios, Disneynature, Marvel Studios and Lucasfilm. The Disney Music Group encompasses the Walt Disney Records and Hollywood Records labels, as well as Disney Music Publishing. The Disney Theatrical Group produces and licenses live events, including Disney on Broadway, Disney On Ice and Disney Live!. Ours is a culture of innovation, inspiration and collaboration that brings together visionary artists, gifted technologists and savvy business minds to conjure up magical entertainment experiences for a global audience.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Pictures, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Studios.
Walt Disney Pictures is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Apply Now This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.